YSJ traffic is up, but could be more competitive
Air Date: Nov 08, 2016 1:00 AM AT
Derrick Stanford is the new CEO of the Saint John Airport. A new report suggests the airport's economic impact to the region is up dramatically over a similar report done in 2010.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
CBC's Catherine Harrop gives you the ins and outs of what the federal government has decided and what still up for discussion through the province's working group about marijuana legalization in the province.
Theresa King's basement is full of bright materials and the tools to turn them into something special.
The Midgic Airport is part of a local joke that has a different punch line, depending who you ask
Daniel Tichonov has opened a pet taxi service as an alternative to a conventional summer job.
Top News Headlines
- Moncton RCMP arrest 2 after reports of man shooting into a truck
- Moncton gunshots lead to charges against man, woman
- Beer gets cheaper — permanently: 24-packs for some domestic brands drop to $35.99
- 'Unprecedented event': 6 North Atlantic right whales found dead in June
- 'We need to grieve': Bangkok Food Truck mourns employee killed in Neguac crash
- N.B.'s highest-paid doctor makes more than $1.5M a year
- Tornado watches for Miramichi and area ended
- Fredericton, Saint John airports land Porter Airlines service to Ottawa, Toronto
- Banning of junk food sales in Canadian schools having a positive effect: study
- Mystery behind the Midgic Airport: local legend or hidden history?
- 'Extremely rare' bird shows its face in New Brunswick
- Minister calls low enrolment in free second-language courses 'unfortunate'