YSJ traffic is up, but could be more competitive
Air Date: Nov 08, 2016 1:00 AM AT
Derrick Stanford is the new CEO of the Saint John Airport. A new report suggests the airport's economic impact to the region is up dramatically over a similar report done in 2010.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
An app created by the owner of two Moncton retirement homes gives families a link with regularly updated information about their loved ones' lives and health.
Here's what Kelly McGuire-Wilson saw as Miscou Island started to burn.
Necropsy done in northeastern New Brunswick to determine how whale died
At 87 the adventurous grandmother from Beresford got her wish to go skydiving.
Top News Headlines
- Medical situation grounds Saudia flight in Moncton
- Atholville medical marijuana facility approved for production
- Ahoy! Celebrating tall ships in the Port City
- New Brunswickers pay higher prices at the pumps than other Canadians, report says
- Mayor wonders whether teenage girl's death linked to slow ambulance
- Women who flew to wrong 'Saint John' take on Fundy Footpath
- 3 years into transition, Saint John woman still conquering challenges
- Bail hearing set for man arrested after standoff with Fredericton police
- Harcourt non-profit celebrates 10 years of rescuing retired racehorses
- Man seriously injured in stabbing at Moncton bar
- What you need to know about the tall ships celebration in Saint John
- 'Accidents are going to happen': Construction on Fredericton road affecting residents