YSJ traffic is up, but could be more competitive
Air Date: Nov 08, 2016 1:00 AM AT
Derrick Stanford is the new CEO of the Saint John Airport. A new report suggests the airport's economic impact to the region is up dramatically over a similar report done in 2010.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
In addition to 2,471 violent incident reports filed in the past 16 months, the union has also released a series of graphic images.
It's that time of year again. CBC New Brunswick's investigative reportin' Gas Guru Robert Jones unfurls his predictions for the year ahead.
Woonerfs are meant to be pedestrian-friendly streets but Fredericton's version has an unusual characteristic: free 30-minute parking that might attract more cars than people to this area.
A Dalhousie councillor was once again thrown out of a town meeting on Monday night, after refusing to apologize to the mayor and other members of council for allegedly swearing and insulting colleagues and staff.
Top News Headlines
- Trump to unveil 'America 1st' security strategy, seeing countries in constant competition
- The fight to save a film from Hollywood's sexual harassment fallout
- Farmers near Alberta military base await compensation for fire that scorched 36,500 hectares, killed cattle
- Puerto Rico hurricane death toll may be much grimmer than officials say
- People forced from homes in freezing temperatures with 24 hours notice
- Problems mount for Cooke Aquaculture on U.S. West Coast
- 'Flames were coming through the roof': Former Fredericton art gallery destroyed
- My brother's ashes: Sister fights high cost to bury brother's urn
- Saint John police chief surprises many with retirement announcement
- 4 people escape house fire in Fredericton early Sunday
- Bail for convicted toddler killer a possible 1st for New Brunswick
- New Medavie president pledges to maintain extramural health services
- Poor snow conditions delay openings at New Brunswick ski hills
- Man leads police on high-speed pursuit through Fredericton's north side
- Justin Bourque gets 5 life sentences, no chance of parole for 75 years
- Taxi driver assaulted, robbed in Fredericton