The Bay of Fundy features prominently in new book
Air Date: Jul 10, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Jonathan White is the author of Tides: The Science and Spirit of the Ocean.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
An app created by the owner of two Moncton retirement homes gives families a link with regularly updated information about their loved ones' lives and health.
Here's what Kelly McGuire-Wilson saw as Miscou Island started to burn.
Necropsy done in northeastern New Brunswick to determine how whale died
At 87 the adventurous grandmother from Beresford got her wish to go skydiving.
Top News Headlines
- 'A shock for us': Spanish town linked to 8 attack suspects searches for answers
- Trump cancelling reprieves could see thousands more migrants looking for asylum in Canada
- Calgary airport criticized after converting 5 disabled stalls to Lexus-only parking
- Spanish police kill suspected Barcelona van driver
- Man asked to stop flying Confederate flag at Sussex Flea Market
- 'It's going to be extremely cool': New Brunswickers prepare for eclipse
- 'I'm back in the 1950s': Saint John dentist says proposed tax changes punish women
- Fredericton man in intensive care following assault with weapon
- Medical situation grounds Saudi flight in Moncton
- Unfamiliar clothes and religions: Museum highlights immigration stories from 1800s to today
- Inmate assault at maximum security prison prompts partial lockdown
- No stone unturned: Biota NB uncovers new species
- Atholville medical marijuana facility approved for production
- The era of digital conflict
- Nursing-home costs leave seniors pondering divorce
- NB Power reinforces lines, changes communications plan before next big storm