SHAD summer students solve world problems
Air Date: Jul 27, 2016 1:00 AM AT
Neil Mueller and Amy Dai, students at Saint John High, are at universities across the country, taking workshops and meeting mentors, solving food security issues.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Daniel Tichonov has opened a pet taxi service as an alternative to a conventional summer job.
A beluga whale was rescued near Bathurst Thursday and moved to its natural habitat in Quebec.
Canada's prime ministers have probably never looked as vibrant as they do in this stylized portrait exhibit at Fredericton's Government House. CBC's Jacques Poitras takes you through it.
At the national darts federation championships in Saint John, the unique team shirts take centre stage.
Top News Headlines
- 'You are not a leader': RCMP boss's testimony about Moncton shootings inflames corporal
- Mysterious cries for help lead to search of Partridge Island
- On Father's Day: How my daughter's essay shed a new light on my Parkinson's diagnosis
- Sears closures in Saint John, Bathurst mark end of retailing landmarks, cities say
- My night in a 200-year-old jail that's listed on Airbnb
- Province paid $13M to consultants to find $10M in savings — maybe
- A ruff ride: UNB student opens dog taxi in Fredericton
- Sears Canada report intensifies fears N.B. will lose hundreds of jobs
- Saint John family searches for answers to woman's mysterious disappearance
- Listuguj First Nation banishes domestic assault suspect
- Students stranded on St. John River when Westfield ferry cable breaks
- PD days move from full to half-days in anglophone school districts