Paddle house to house along Kingston Peninsula to pop-up art studios
Air Date: Jun 14, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Cindy Scott is the founder of the first Summerville Art Festival. People along Route 845 on the Kingston Peninsula will welcome visitors into their homes this summer to showcase local art.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
A Dalhousie councillor was once again thrown out of a town meeting on Monday night, after refusing to apologize to the mayor and other members of council for allegedly swearing and insulting colleagues and staff.
Does the Inclusion program need to be modified? If it is modified, what changes would be appropriate? The political panel addresses those points.
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
Top News Headlines
- Aging fighter jets to be replaced in mid-2020s, Liberals will buy used Aussie planes as stopgap
- 'You're attacked, you're hated': Former Halifax firefighter to get public apology for systemic discrimination
- Trump could raise demands from Israel for peace following Jerusalem declaration
- Quebec jurist Richard Wagner named next Supreme Court chief justice
- Syrian refugees slam interpreting services in Saint John
- 'You don't gain, you just exist': Low wages keeping New Brunswickers from getting ahead
- 'It doesn't get any rarer than this': Mistle thrush could be continent's first
- First winter storm of the season brings snow and power outages to N.B.
- 'Typical Joshua': 12-year-old champions massive winter charity drive
- Rescuing whales 'high-risk' work government doesn't want to do, DFO email shows
- Gallant's chief of staff, a key player in the assessment scandal, appealed his own tax hike
- How this painting by a 'toy boy' to a Romanian princess ended up in a Saint John auction
- Your neighbourhood weed retailer will be called CannabisNB
- Missing man Tyler Fillmore sighted in Port Elgin area, RCMP say
- Fire chief says arsonist was behind Moncton gym fire
- Attic find offers glimpse into life — and size — of opera-singing ancestor