Federal changes to income splitting and 'sprinkling' may challenge small businesses
Air Date: Aug 23, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Doctors and dentists have been speaking out about proposed federal tax changes. Dan Noel is a portfolio manager with Wyverstone Capitol and IA Securities in Moncton.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Does the Inclusion program need to be modified? If it is modified, what changes would be appropriate? The political panel addresses those points.
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
The panel assembles to discuss Premier Brian Gallant's ultimatum to Liberal MLA Donald Arseneault: quit the second job as a government relations officer or sit as an independent.
Top News Headlines
- 'Well, there's no limit on it': Ohio student makes a fortune buying Canadian-invented ether cryptocurrency
- After #MeToo, will this year's Golden Globe nominations send a message to Hollywood?
- Roy Moore allegations shed light on fundamentalist Christian practice of marrying off young girls
- The National LIVE
- Syrian refugees slam interpreting services in Saint John
- First winter storm of the season brings snow and power outages to N.B.
- 'Typical Joshua': 12-year-old champions massive winter charity drive
- Missing man Tyler Fillmore sighted in Port Elgin area, RCMP say
- Employee training that sticks
- Winning ticket for Atlantic 49's $1M prize sold in Richibucto
- Fire chief says arsonist was behind Moncton gym fire
- How this painting by a 'toy boy' to a Romanian princess ended up in a Saint John auction
- Too early to celebrate success of free tuition program, critics say
- Vandalized St. George church remains closed
- Electrical engineer builds tiny home to showcase cheap, affordable power source
- 'First significant snowfall' of the season to hit N.B. this weekend