Doctors, small business owners come out against income tax changes for corporations
Air Date: Sep 07, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Geoffrey Loomer is an associate professor of law at Dalhousie University. Professional associations representing doctors, dentists and lawyers have come out against the federal government proposed changes.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Light Freezing Rain
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
- Crown seeks 2-year sentence for man who sexually touched 6-year-old girl
- Photographer captures fisher and other elusive animals creeping around same spot
- Saint John council holds special west side water meeting tonight, open house Thursday
- Irving-owned railway gets disclosure on charges triggered by Lac Megantic probes
Master carpenter Jeremy Burrill felt boxed out of the casket market by local funeral homes. So he came up with an Ikea-like alternative for $699.
University of New Brunswick student Javon Masters is only 26 points away from becoming the all-time leading scorer in U Sports basketball history.
Heavy rain caused water levels to rise in Hoyt, N.B., on Saturday morning. The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding.
The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding like many parts of New Brunswick.
Top News Headlines
- Juror diagnosed with PTSD launches $100K lawsuit against 2 governments
- Not always illegal to yell FHRITP at female reporters, judge rules dismissing case
- 'We are unable to conduct safe obstetric care': Pregnant women urged to leave town to deliver
- Quebec judge should be removed from bench after cocaine use inquiry, watchdog says
- Becca Schofield, N.B. teen who inspired #BeccaToldMeTo campaign, has died
- Odd squirrel sighting could make you think you've gone nuts
- What's closed on Family Day in N.B.
- First Nations Mrs. Universe winner shares how culture saved her
- Man and woman attacked during Moncton home invasion
- Two years of travel plans nearly spoiled by new mail-out licences
- Becca Schofield's life and memory a lasting 'legacy' of kindness
- Messy, wet weather to cover most of New Brunswick
- Longtime UNB lecturer alleges racism after being passed over for job
- Two men face charges after police chase on Fredericton's north side
- Lodge and riverside property acquired for Peskotomuhkati Nation
- Strike-throwing Saint John native joins Blue Jays for spring training