Doctors, small business owners come out against income tax changes for corporations
Air Date: Sep 07, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Geoffrey Loomer is an associate professor of law at Dalhousie University. Professional associations representing doctors, dentists and lawyers have come out against the federal government proposed changes.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
The panel assembles to discuss Premier Brian Gallant's ultimatum to Liberal MLA Donald Arseneault: quit the second job as a government relations officer or sit as an independent.
The student was told by a Syrian boy this was not the first time something like that happened.
Top News Headlines
- Phoenix payroll mess will take several years and more than $540M to fix, spending watchdog says
- MPs to consider creating commission to preside over federal election leadership debates
- Fatbergs: London wages underground battle to bust blockages
- Accused killer's ex faces cross-examination at Laura Babcock murder trial
- Checking for ticks: Maps show pest's hotspots in the Maritimes
- N.S. woman dead after crash in northeast N.B.
- The mystery of the Dalhousie Mountain carvings
- RCMP investigating after woman found dead in Super 8 hotel
- Inclusion model a 'race to the bottom,' says policy expert
- The 'unemployed taxi driver' who bought a $1M theatre
- Saint John tea producer's $100K Dragons' Den deal falls through
- Cuts to fire and police services proposed in Saint John's draft budget
- Soldier gets 4 months in jail for nightclub sexual assault
- No small potatoes: Malden farmer-turned-distiller says vodka business has taken off
- Weed, cannabis, pot or marijuana: what's the difference?
- 9 people face almost 190 charges related to illegal moose harvesting