Lauren Beck - Pre-Confederation Map Exhibition
Air Date: Oct 17, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Lauren Beck, associate professor of Hispanic Studies at Mount Allison University is one of the organizers of the Pre-Confederation Map Exhibition opening tonight at Mount Allison University at 7 o'clock.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Light Freezing Rain
Light Rain and Fog
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
The panel assembles to discuss Premier Brian Gallant's ultimatum to Liberal MLA Donald Arseneault: quit the second job as a government relations officer or sit as an independent.
The student was told by a Syrian boy this was not the first time something like that happened.
Top News Headlines
- Freezing rain warning in effect for northwest, central N.B.
- NB Power strikes gas line while repairing pole hit by taxi
- No small potatoes: Malden farmer-turned-distiller says vodka business has taken off
- Saint John tea producer's $100K Dragons' Den deal falls through
- NDP leader will run in Saint John Harbour riding in upcoming election
- Weed, cannabis, pot or marijuana: what's the difference?
- J.D. Irving boss accuses MLA Jake Stewart of 'grandstanding' on Doaktown mill
- Soldier gets 4 months in jail for nightclub sexual assault
- Hunter finds body in vehicle matching one linked to missing Minto-area woman
- Largest solar panel installation in province sits atop Fredericton school
- Video captures dramatic rescue mission off Magdalen Islands
- Search begins in Saint Andrews for Black Loyalist burial ground