Jonathan White - Tides
Air Date: Jul 11, 2017 1:00 AM AT
The reporter, surfer and sailor talks about his book, Tides - The Science and Spirit of the Ocean.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Master carpenter Jeremy Burrill felt boxed out of the casket market by local funeral homes. So he came up with an Ikea-like alternative for $699.
University of New Brunswick student Javon Masters is only 26 points away from becoming the all-time leading scorer in U Sports basketball history.
Heavy rain caused water levels to rise in Hoyt, N.B., on Saturday morning. The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding.
The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding like many parts of New Brunswick.
Top News Headlines
- Not always illegal to yell FHRITP at female reporters, judge rules dismissing case
- Boushie verdict fallout sparks allegations of threats, harassment
- 'Just say you're in love already!' Virtue and Moir capture gold and our hearts in Olympic career finale
- U.S. on pace for 'a lousy Olympics,' while Canada could have best Winter Games ever
- Becca Schofield, N.B. teen who inspired #BeccaToldMeTo campaign, has died
- Odd squirrel sighting could make you think you've gone nuts
- What's closed on Family Day in N.B.
- First Nations Mrs. Universe winner shares how culture saved her
- Man and woman attacked during Moncton home invasion
- Two years of travel plans nearly spoiled by new mail-out licences
- Messy, wet weather to cover most of New Brunswick
- Becca Schofield's life and memory a lasting 'legacy' of kindness
- Two men face charges after police chase on Fredericton's north side
- Lodge and riverside property acquired for Peskotomuhkati Nation
- Longtime UNB lecturer alleges racism after being passed over for job
- Province scolds contractors for taking too much public sand