Jonathan White - Tides
Air Date: Jul 11, 2017 1:00 AM AT
The reporter, surfer and sailor talks about his book, Tides - The Science and Spirit of the Ocean.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
An app created by the owner of two Moncton retirement homes gives families a link with regularly updated information about their loved ones' lives and health.
Here's what Kelly McGuire-Wilson saw as Miscou Island started to burn.
Necropsy done in northeastern New Brunswick to determine how whale died
At 87 the adventurous grandmother from Beresford got her wish to go skydiving.
Top News Headlines
- Man asked to stop flying Confederate flag at Sussex Flea Market
- 'It's going to be extremely cool': New Brunswickers prepare for eclipse
- 'I'm back in the 1950s': Saint John dentist says proposed tax changes punish women
- Cross-border booze case would 'redesign' federalism, N.B. prosecutors argue
- Fredericton man in intensive care following assault with weapon
- Heat alerts in effect as temperatures soar across the province
- Cross-border booze appeal a chance to hit reset on interprovincial trade, MP says
- Wildcats given OK to make improvements to Moncton's downtown centre
- Prime location to view total eclipse in 7 years? New Brunswick
- Saying thanks: Syrian newcomers plan dinner for homeless in Saint John
- Medical situation grounds Saudi flight in Moncton
- Brazilians attracted to Atlantic region by low cost of living