Jonathan White - Tides
Air Date: Jul 11, 2017 1:00 AM AT
The reporter, surfer and sailor talks about his book, Tides - The Science and Spirit of the Ocean.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Bartenders like to picture themselves pouring drinks for icons who wander in. And that's exactly what happened to Shane Fowler. Gord Downie walked into his bar.
Major renovations are underway at a Saint John motel best-known in recent years for robberies, health code violations, outlaw motorcycle club meetings and other shady activities.
Hosts Daniel McHardie and Jacques Poitras discuss the failed pipeline project and political fallout
It has a name that might provoke an involuntary shudder, but a University of New Brunswick biologist calls it the "fish of the future."
Top News Headlines
- 'He pushed the door and came into the apartment': Another Quebec actress alleges assault by Gilbert Rozon
- Bill Morneau tries to divest himself of a controversy: Aaron Wherry
- Disabled Chinese space lab likely to crash to Earth in coming months
- 'Not up to the federal government' to challenge Quebec's religious neutrality law: Trudeau
- High school football game ends after 9 players suffer head injuries
- 100-year-old former Sears worker's health benefits and insurance axed
- 'Why don't you go back home?': Rivalry fuels racism at high school football game
- 'Scary' Saint John motel getting multimillion-dollar reno
- Former Saint John hockey coach accused of child luring, sexual assault
- Bill Morneau unveils gentler tax proposals for private corporations
- Why Jonathan Torrens thought Monctonians were 'barbarians'
- RCMP dive team hauls another stolen car out of Grand Lake
- $1.7M in severance paid to former NB Power CEO David Hay
- Mysterious moves at Fredericton food bank sap trust of supporters
- J. D. Irving buys Saint-Léonard airport
- Fredericton police officer pleads guilty to break-in