Woodlot Owners Set Record Straight
Air Date: Jul 06, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Woodlot owners say some of the claims made by Roger Melanson about the softwood lumber tariff issue aren't true. President of the NB Federation of Woodlot Owners Rick Doucett sets the record straight.
- How a Toronto hospital uses virtual reality to grant dying patients a last wish
- Facebook groups helps southern sponsors spread birthday cheer to northern families
- 'It's so much more than the kill': hunters decry ban on grizzly trophy hunt
- 'It was a bad day': Canadian POWs recall disastrous Dieppe raid 75 years later
- Steve Bannon, innovator in weaponized news, is hoist with his own petard: Keith Boag
- U.S. opens NAFTA talks with focus on trade balance — and a deficit of facts
- For or against? Business leaders feel forced to take a stand on Trump: Don Pittis
- Canada united, America divided on NAFTA as negotiations begin
- 'Always speak up': 6th annual diversity rally has message of love in wake of Charlottesville attack
- Tony Callihoo, respected healer, sundancer, remembered in N.W.T., Alberta
- Educators should play a more important role in the fight against racism, says UBC professor
- How art and spirituality are defining the 'water protectors'