Rick Doucett - Softwood Fear
Air Date: Apr 24, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Terry Seguin talks to the president of the New Brunswick Federation of Woodlot owners on the eve of possible changes to the Maritime softwood lumber agreement by the Trump administration.
- Canadian parents plead for mercy ahead of son's sentencing in NYC bomb plot
- Service Canada moves away from calling Canadians Mr., Mrs., or Ms.
- Man convicted in Jassi Sidhu's 'honour killing' obtained permanent residency in Canada
- Nunavut premier wants mandatory Inuktut fluency for government employees within 4 years
- How to avoid spending money on unnecessary oil changes
- Investigating U.K. Deaths Linked To Russia / 'Overlooked' Obits / 'Missing & Murdered' (The Investigators with Diana Swain)
- Investigating Suspicious U.K. Deaths Linked To Russia (The Investigators with Diana Swain)
- Costco under investigation by Ontario forensic team over drug company payments
- Carbon pricing seems obvious to economists, but for many voters it just doesn't click: Don Pittis
- Win or lose, too-close-to-call Pennsylvania race already means 'the House is in danger' for Republicans
- Trade disruption would likely spell the end of North American jobs surge: Don Pittis
- Did Trudeau's botched India trip lose the Liberals their polling lead?
- Liberals told to be careful as federal government prepares to consult on plan to combat racism
- Liberals tried pilot project with Facebook data whistleblower in 2016: source
- New safety standards aim to rid roads of 'phantom vehicles'
- Abdoul Abdi deportation hearing postponed until after Federal Court case
- U.S. Federal Reserve nudges up interest rates again, expects more to come
- Loonie and peso spike higher on word that NAFTA talks have seen a breakthrough on autos
- Tesla shareholders approve Elon Musk pay package that could net him $50B US
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica sued in U.S. by users over data harvesting
- Appeals court sides with Marvin Gaye's family in Blurred Lines legal battle
- 'This level of honour just blows my mind:' Run-DMC, Gloria Estefan songs join U.S. recording registry
- Virtue, Moir tell Ellen DeGeneres they're 'definitely' not a couple
- Ontario Teachers Pension Plan takes $400M stake in Assassin's Creed producer Ubisoft
- Piecemeal approach to change perpetuates inequality for First Nations children
- Creator of Sixties Scoop adoption program says it wasn't meant to place kids with white families
- What was the Truth and Reconciliation Commission?
- Pallister using 'race card tactics' over agreement with Manitoba Hydro, says Manitoba Metis Federation