Rick Doucett - Softwood Fear
Air Date: Apr 24, 2017 1:00 AM AT
Terry Seguin talks to the president of the New Brunswick Federation of Woodlot owners on the eve of possible changes to the Maritime softwood lumber agreement by the Trump administration.
- How a Toronto hospital uses virtual reality to grant dying patients a last wish
- Facebook groups helps southern sponsors spread birthday cheer to northern families
- 'It's so much more than the kill': hunters decry ban on grizzly trophy hunt
- 'It was a bad day': Canadian POWs recall disastrous Dieppe raid 75 years later
- Steve Bannon, innovator in weaponized news, is hoist with his own petard: Keith Boag
- U.S. opens NAFTA talks with focus on trade balance — and a deficit of facts
- For or against? Business leaders feel forced to take a stand on Trump: Don Pittis
- Canada united, America divided on NAFTA as negotiations begin
- 'Always speak up': 6th annual diversity rally has message of love in wake of Charlottesville attack
- Tony Callihoo, respected healer, sundancer, remembered in N.W.T., Alberta
- Educators should play a more important role in the fight against racism, says UBC professor
- How art and spirituality are defining the 'water protectors'