Information Morning Fredericton
Tuesday February 20, 2018
The province targeted July 1st to enter the world of cannabis retailing, but that plan looks like it's off. So what happens now? Brian Harriman is the president and CEO of NB Liquor, and Cannabis NB. He talks to Terry Seguin about the delay and what's planned for retail operations.
Friday February 16, 2018
Audio Political Panel
This week after another case of child neglect in Saint John was in the media our political panel talks about New Brunswick's child protection systme. David Coon is in for the Green Party, Kris Austin for the People's Alliance, Jennifer Mackenzie for the NDP and Dorothy Sheperd for the Progressive Conservatives.
Thursday February 15, 2018
Meagan Betts is part of a group of UNB students investigating causes of the brownish water in the Canaan-Washademoak watershed.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- 'Just say you're in love already!' Virtue and Moir capture gold and our hearts in Olympic career finale
- Former Manitoba premier Greg Selinger announces resignation from politics
- Canadian and Indian companies ink deals worth $1B during Trudeau's trade trip
- Mother outraged after school sends 'triggering' residential school book home to 3rd graders
- CRA raids locations in Toronto, Calgary and West Vancouver in Panama Papers probe
- Family boycotts inquiry into mistaken cremation over lack of transparency
- Missing money, unlicensed operator among newly revealed funeral industry complaints
- Against the odds: Why customers often lose in battles with banks
- New investors who thought markets only skyrocket learn a useful lesson: Don Pittis
- Gender gap shows high-tech sector still stuck in the past — and it could prove costly
- Despite low unemployment, young people say finding a job is as difficult as ever: Don Pittis
- Oil, water and wine: Escalating Alberta-B.C. feud threatens future of Trans Mountain pipeline
- This Ontario town is home to 8,000 residents — and 18 family doctors
- Facing Race: Your life. Your stories. Your identity.
- 'More than just a skin blemish': Calgary-led study indicates new acne diagnoses linked to depression risk
- 'We are unable to conduct safe obstetric care': Pregnant women urged to leave town to deliver