CBC New Brunswick News September 12, 2017
Air Date: Sep 12, 2017 6:00 PM AT
News that focuses on telling the stories that happen throughout New Brunswick
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
The panel assembles to discuss marijuana legalization in the province. The Gallant government is pushing ahead toward next July's deadline but opposition voices wonder whether New Brunswick will be ready.
Here's how the species came to be in such deep trouble.
Riverview teen Becca Schofield, who has terminal brain cancer, said it is the acts of kindness she sees every day that keep her going.
Dan and Jacques look at the cabinet shuffle, including three Liberal departures and the premier's new role in Saint John, as well as the latest CRA polling and the potential demise of the Energy East pipeline.
Top News Headlines
- Powerless Puerto Rico's storm crisis deepens with dam threatening to fail
- Tax reforms for private corporations need to be phased in, not slapped down: Jonathan Kay
- Canada could win the Amazon sweepstakes due to Trump scaring 'the bejesus out of everyone'
- A war over words is central to the Rohingya crisis: Nahlah Ayed
- McDonald's owes apology to child who saved up change, says fellow customer
- The story of whale rescuer Joe Howlett's death
- Why did the chicken cross the road? 'He's got a Tim Hortons addiction'
- Snow crab trap cut from right whale carcass on N.B. island
- Leo Hayes principal defends refusing yearbook memorial to dead student
- Mountie Frank Deschênes was 'one of the golden ones,' funeral hears
- Parents miss out on $18,000 in child benefits
- Retired Mountie who smuggled narwhal tusks headed to U.S. prison
- Gastroenterologist 'clarifies' reasons for leaving Saint John
- Equifax data breach a 'digital disaster' for Canadians
- 'Unfair and oppressive': Court scolds province for interfering with treaty right
- Fredericton teen missing since July has been found