CBC New Brunswick News November 09, 2017
Air Date: Nov 09, 2017 6:00 PM AT
News that focuses on telling the stories that happen throughout New Brunswick
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Light Rain and Fog
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
The panel assembles to discuss Premier Brian Gallant's ultimatum to Liberal MLA Donald Arseneault: quit the second job as a government relations officer or sit as an independent.
The student was told by a Syrian boy this was not the first time something like that happened.
Top News Headlines
- Freezing rain warning in effect for northwest, central N.B.
- No small potatoes: Malden farmer-turned-distiller says vodka business has taken off
- NB Power strikes gas line while repairing pole hit by taxi
- Saint John tea producer's $100K Dragons' Den deal falls through
- Weed, cannabis, pot or marijuana: what's the difference?
- NDP leader will run in Saint John Harbour riding in upcoming election
- J.D. Irving boss accuses MLA Jake Stewart of 'grandstanding' on Doaktown mill
- Soldier gets 4 months in jail for nightclub sexual assault
- Hunter finds body in vehicle matching one linked to missing Minto-area woman
- Video captures dramatic rescue mission off Magdalen Islands
- 'They consider that education, I guess': Father of autistic boy speaks out
- Largest solar panel installation in province sits atop Fredericton school