CBC New Brunswick News December 05, 2017
Air Date: Dec 05, 2017 6:00 PM AT
News that focuses on telling the stories that happen throughout New Brunswick
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Does the Inclusion program need to be modified? If it is modified, what changes would be appropriate? The political panel addresses those points.
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
The panel assembles to discuss Premier Brian Gallant's ultimatum to Liberal MLA Donald Arseneault: quit the second job as a government relations officer or sit as an independent.
Top News Headlines
- After #MeToo, will this year's Golden Globe nominations send a message to Hollywood?
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay mayor suffers gunshot to the face while out trapping
- 'It was just a fluke that I saw him': Man tracked down by thankful teen he saved in 1986 car crash
- From Get Out to Spider-Man, Lady Bird to Blade Runner: Eli Glasner's best films of 2017
- Syrian refugees slam interpreting services in Saint John
- First winter storm of the season brings snow and power outages to N.B.
- 'Typical Joshua': 12-year-old champions massive winter charity drive
- Missing man Tyler Fillmore sighted in Port Elgin area, RCMP say
- Employee training that sticks
- Winning ticket for Atlantic 49's $1M prize sold in Richibucto
- How this painting by a 'toy boy' to a Romanian princess ended up in a Saint John auction
- Vandalized St. George church remains closed
- Fire chief says arsonist was behind Moncton gym fire
- Too early to celebrate success of free tuition program, critics say
- Electrical engineer builds tiny home to showcase cheap, affordable power source
- 'First significant snowfall' of the season to hit N.B. this weekend