CBC New Brunswick News December 04, 2017
Air Date: Dec 04, 2017 6:00 PM AT
News that focuses on telling the stories that happen throughout New Brunswick
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
It's that time of year again. CBC New Brunswick's investigative reportin' Gas Guru Robert Jones unfurls his predictions for the year ahead.
Woonerfs are meant to be pedestrian-friendly streets but Fredericton's version has an unusual characteristic: free 30-minute parking that might attract more cars than people to this area.
A Dalhousie councillor was once again thrown out of a town meeting on Monday night, after refusing to apologize to the mayor and other members of council for allegedly swearing and insulting colleagues and staff.
Does the Inclusion program need to be modified? If it is modified, what changes would be appropriate? The political panel addresses those points.
Top News Headlines
- Dellen Millard and Mark Smich found guilty of 1st-degree murder in Laura Babcock's death
- Mueller obtains thousands of Trump transition emails
- 'If this happened to my baby I would be very devastated,' says Sask. teen who killed 6-week-old infant
- Actresses call out Matt Damon for sexual harassment comments
- People forced from homes in freezing temperatures with 24 hours notice
- Man leads police on high-speed pursuit through Fredericton's north side
- Saint John police chief surprises many with retirement announcement
- Bail for convicted toddler killer a possible 1st for New Brunswick
- New Medavie president pledges to maintain extramural health services
- Fail Wars: Fans 'very disappointed' with Star Wars sound issues
- Codiac RCMP investigate suspicious fire at Moncton rooming house
- UNB prof seeks to level the playing field in video games for out-of-touch parents
- 10 arrested after illegal deer and moose meat seized in raid
- Missing New Brunswick man found slain in Nova Scotia woods
- U.S. man accused in Mountie's death will have to come to Canada for sentencing
- 60 sexual assaults on New Brunswick campuses disclosed to new advocate