Weeknights at 6 p.m. on CBC Television, we bring you stories that matter to New Brunswickers.
Weekdays 6:00 a.m. to 8:37 a.m. on CBC Radio One. Fast-paced, breaking and engaging news and information
Weekdays 4 - 6 p.m. on CBC Radio One. Connects people in the province with day's events and with each other
A full half-hour local news program for the Maritimes.
East Coast Music
East Coast Music Hour is a program dedicated to the music and music-makers in Atlantic Canada.
Wake up to Daybreak with host Louise Renault in the Maritimes. A mix of news, weather and music.
Land and Sea
The lives, stories and issues of the people of Atlantic Canada comprise this series.
Atlantic Voice tells stories about issues and people throughout the region.
Call Maritime Connection to share your opinion about important issues affecting Maritimers.
With Host Norma Lee MacLeod.
Weekend Mornings is your chance to be listened to on the radio dial.
A special summer series on CBC-TV in the Maritimes
At the Table
A late-night television series featuring engaging conversations with Maritimers.
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- Steve Bannon, innovator in weaponized news, is hoist with his own petard: Keith Boag
- U.S. opens NAFTA talks with focus on trade balance — and a deficit of facts
- For or against? Business leaders feel forced to take a stand on Trump: Don Pittis
- Canada united, America divided on NAFTA as negotiations begin
- 'Always speak up': 6th annual diversity rally has message of love in wake of Charlottesville attack
- Tony Callihoo, respected healer, sundancer, remembered in N.W.T., Alberta
- 'Now I have a voice:' Chapleau Cree First Nation teen wins national pageant
- Educators should play a more important role in the fight against racism, says UBC professor