Weeknights at 6 p.m. on CBC Television, we bring you stories that matter to New Brunswickers.
Weekdays 6:00 a.m. to 8:37 a.m. on CBC Radio One. Fast-paced, breaking and engaging news and information
Weekdays 4 - 6 p.m. on CBC Radio One. Connects people in the province with day's events and with each other
A full half-hour local news program for the Maritimes.
East Coast Music
East Coast Music Hour is a program dedicated to the music and music-makers in Atlantic Canada.
Wake up to Daybreak with host Louise Renault in the Maritimes. A mix of news, weather and music.
Land and Sea
The lives, stories and issues of the people of Atlantic Canada comprise this series.
Atlantic Voice tells stories about issues and people throughout the region.
Call Maritime Connection to share your opinion about important issues affecting Maritimers.
With Host Norma Lee MacLeod.
Weekend Mornings is your chance to be listened to on the radio dial.
A special summer series on CBC-TV in the Maritimes
At the Table
A late-night television series featuring engaging conversations with Maritimers.
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- Holly Hamilton's ex-boyfriend, Justin Dumpfrey, charged with 2nd-degree murder
- Toronto makes cut of top 20 cities vying to be Amazon's 2nd headquarters
- Victim, father handcuffed in court kerfuffle after man acquitted in shooting involving stolen RCMP gun
- Vancouver Aquarium will no longer keep whales, dolphins in captivity
- Loblaws in $400M tax fight with CRA over claims it set up bogus offshore bank
- Family horrified after funeral home mixes up bodies, cremates wrong one
- Debt, pain and more surgery: The true cost of gastric band procedure hyped as weight-loss fix
- $500M recouped worldwide from tax cheats due to Panama Papers — but none of it in Canada
- Bonuses, performance pay for government executives rose in Trudeau's 1st year
- Up close and personal-ish. Why Singh invited media to his marriage proposal
- Arts agencies without 'best practices' to address harassment could risk federal funding, minister says
- Facebook's newsfeed changes mean political parties need to adapt — or pay up
- Barenaked Together: Steven Page to join Barenaked Ladies for Music Hall of Fame induction
- Is it news? Aziz Ansari story triggers media ethics debate
- Police probe 3rd Kevin Spacey sex assault allegation, U.K. media report
- Why 2 Ontario school boards pulled funding for a play about a gay student fighting to take a date to prom
- Playwright's journey of discovery, re-connecting with Indigenous roots, inspires new work
- New abuse evidence not enough to reopen rejected Indian residential school claims, says court
- Alberta Indigenous leaders hope emergency summit leads to 'bringing the kids home'
- Council of Yukon First Nations takes over Native Language Centre