Professors debate N.B.'s shale gas future
CBC News Posted: Nov 29, 2011 4:44 PM AT Last Updated: Nov 30, 2011 7:01 PM AT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Heavy rain caused water levels to rise in Hoyt, N.B., on Saturday morning. The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding.
The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding like many parts of New Brunswick.
This week the panel debates the controversial deal to give Medavie control over extra-mural care, Tele-Care.
East Coast folk get a passing grade in a good Samaritan test set up by the region's credit unions.
Top News Headlines
- Taliban attack on Afghan hotel leaves 18 dead, most of them foreigners
- Young Russians risk futures to support Alexei Navalny, Vladimir Putin's nemesis
- Rogers sales tactics and the 'Tide pod challenge': CBC's Marketplace consumer cheat sheet
- Speed Skating Canada investigating 'substantive' complaints against head coach
- Impressive pearl found in Bay of Fundy scallop
- Beer... in this place: new road signs point to nearest brews
- Dorchester prison under lockdown for 3rd evening
- Equipment failure leaves thousands in Moncton area without power
- Plastic bags woven into sleeping mats for Fredericton's homeless
- Briefcase found in attic holds clues to secret society of francophones
- UNB building evacuated due to chemical spill
- Blame tough lives of priests' victims on economy, not abuse, says church
- White nationalist group says more racist posters coming to UNB
- Residential hospice to be built this spring in Miramichi
- Fredericton doctor with 'too many patients' forced to leave city
- What's on tap? Craft beer book authors share top N.B. picks