Professors debate N.B.'s shale gas future
CBC News Posted: Nov 29, 2011 4:44 PM AT Last Updated: Nov 30, 2011 7:01 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
British surfer Steve King is in the Maritimes this week to surf our tidal bores, including the Petitcodiac River in Moncton.
Political Panel host Terry Seguin assembled all seven candidates for the P.C. leadership and ran them through seven questions, each on a different topic.
New rules take effect today that could further dampen an already slow New Brunswick real estate market. Anyone taking out an insured mortgage will have to show they can afford it at higher than present interest rates.
Fredericton-based cidery wants New Brunswickers to bring them apples from long-abandoned orchards and trees.
Top News Headlines
- Belgium reportedly given Monday deadline for EU-Canada trade pact approval
- Veterans allowed too much pot, says ex-NDP MP
- 'They're asking me to prove the impossible': Feds deny B.C. woman thalidomide compensation
- 'I'm terrified': Creep Catcher vigilantes accused of threatening women who question group's tactics
- Blaine Higgs wins New Brunswick Progressive Conservative leadership race
- Bathurst bylaw: No trick-or-treating after 7 p.m., must be under 14
- Dissension in Dennis Oland murder appeal would trigger Supreme Court review
- Legs for Literacy in Moncton draws 3,000 participants
- PC leadership candidates use speeches as final pitch to party members
- Legs for Literacy will complete marathon man's world record
- Hometown Hockey Tour gets wet welcome in Saint John
- Banners honour veterans wartime service, sacrifice
- Moncton teacher shares tips for grad students and parents
- Baylee Wylie died before fire started, murder trial told
- NBTA claims teachers donning Kevlar clothing in classrooms
- Acquittal of cross-border beer shopper still stands