Political Panel Sept. 21
Air Date: Sep 21, 2017 3:24 PM AT
The panel assembles to discuss marijuana legalization in the province. The Gallant government is pushing ahead toward next July's deadline but opposition voices wonder whether New Brunswick will be ready.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Hosts Daniel McHardie and Jacques Poitras discuss the failed pipeline project and political fallout
It has a name that might provoke an involuntary shudder, but a University of New Brunswick biologist calls it the "fish of the future."
Dan and Jacques take a closer look at the auditor-general's second report on the Atcon fiasco.
A redevelopment plan for St. Vincent's High School in Saint John would include 58 apartments and a daycare for the priority neighbourhood of Waterloo Village
Top News Headlines
- High school football game ends after 9 players suffer head injuries
- 100-year-old former Sears worker's health benefits and insurance axed
- RCMP dive team hauls another stolen car out of Grand Lake
- J. D. Irving buys Saint-Léonard airport
- Woman in labour struggles to get to hospital because of bridge work
- Power restored after transmission failure in Fredericton hits 6,300 customers
- Sussex woman charged with child pornography will remain in custody
- Vandals smash windows, lights in 10 Moncton-area school buses
- 3 municipalities see future in building wind farms together
- Cross-border booze case gives Supreme Court chance to correct mistake, lawyers argue
- Quebec fugitive found and arrested in Campbellton
- RevJet workforce growing steadily, company says