Political Panel Nov. 2
Air Date: Nov 02, 2017 1:57 PM AT
The panel assembles to discuss Premier Brian Gallant's ultimatum to Liberal MLA Donald Arseneault: quit the second job as a government relations officer or sit as an independent.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
It's that time of year again. CBC New Brunswick's investigative reportin' Gas Guru Robert Jones unfurls his predictions for the year ahead.
Woonerfs are meant to be pedestrian-friendly streets but Fredericton's version has an unusual characteristic: free 30-minute parking that might attract more cars than people to this area.
A Dalhousie councillor was once again thrown out of a town meeting on Monday night, after refusing to apologize to the mayor and other members of council for allegedly swearing and insulting colleagues and staff.
Does the Inclusion program need to be modified? If it is modified, what changes would be appropriate? The political panel addresses those points.
Top News Headlines
- People forced from homes in freezing temperatures with 24 hours notice
- Saint John police chief surprises many with retirement announcement
- New Medavie president pledges to maintain extramural health services
- Four people escape house fire in Fredericton early Sunday
- Bail for convicted toddler killer a possible 1st for New Brunswick
- Man leads police on high-speed pursuit through Fredericton's north side
- Poor snow conditions delay openings at New Brunswick ski hills
- Justin Bourque gets 5 life sentences, no chance of parole for 75 years
- Birdwatchers gather for annual Christmas count, hoping for a rare sighting
- Fail Wars: Fans 'very disappointed' with Star Wars sound issues
- Codiac RCMP investigate suspicious fire at Moncton rooming house
- College suspends family doctor for 1 year for 'improper relationship' with patient