Political Panel: Feb. 11
Air Date: Feb 16, 2016 2:05 PM AT
The CBC New Brunswick Political Panel discusses First Nations issues and the Energy East pipeline with host Terry Seguin
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
The panel assembles to discuss Premier Brian Gallant's ultimatum to Liberal MLA Donald Arseneault: quit the second job as a government relations officer or sit as an independent.
The student was told by a Syrian boy this was not the first time something like that happened.
Top News Headlines
- Missing Saint John native found safe and sound in southern France
- 56 lawsuits against Catholic Church that allege sexual abuse are before N.B. courts
- 'They consider that education, I guess': Father of autistic boy speaks out
- Hunter finds body in vehicle matching one linked to missing Minto-area woman
- Man barricaded in drug store ceiling arrested after 3-hour standoff
- Video captures dramatic rescue mission off Magdalen Islands
- Saint John police arrest 2 men after 'traumatizing' armed robberies
- Weed, cannabis, pot or marijuana: what's the difference?
- Auto insurance rates rising as companies blame costs of accident claims
- Man in hospital after being shot in Saint John
- 'It was quite the ride': Snowy owl rides shotgun to safety
- Saint John tea 'pioneers' make deal on Dragons' Den