The CBC New Brunswick Political Panel discusses First Nations issues and the Energy East pipeline with host Terry Seguin
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
NB Liquor says the province's information commissioner has acted in bad faith in slamming them over secrecy. The issue stems from CBC's request for information about the corporation's growler program.
It was a bit bumpier than expected, but the installation of the skywalk atop the Reversing Falls Restaurant in Saint John went ahead Tuesday.
Police in Fredericton are investigating a break and enter at the Bishop Drive Rite Stop in Fredericton. It occurred at 3:45 a.m. Saturday.
Tori Bradley's teeth were damaged by cancer treatments seven years ago. A Saint John dentist is giving the bride-to-be implants and veneers worth as much as $40,000.
Top News Headlines
- Shomi hadn't much hope with Netflix already in the living room
- Peres saw hope for world shaped by younger generations: Peter Mansbridge
- Millions of Canadians don't have to be told if health information breached
- Canada should talk 'growing pains' with countries looking to mimic Syrian refugee program, senator says
- Ex-daycare owner found not guilty on 12 assault charges
- Brian Gallant calls for more tolerance of bilingualism
- Jami Springer's family renews plea to help find Moncton woman
- NB Liquor threatens to sue information commissioner over report
- Fredericton council approves parking garage sale for $1.85M
- Hockey and beer with a view: Sea Dogs add ice-level bar
- Reversing Falls skywalk rumbles into Saint John
- Moncton urban farmers celebrate local with 'extreme' garden
- RCMP seek Moncton girl, 15, missing since Sept. 6
- Saint John police investigating assaults against 3 nurses at hospital
- Saint John police officer injured in firing range accident
- RCMP investigating Dieppe armed robbery, stabbing