Political Panel: Feb. 11
Air Date: Feb 16, 2016 2:05 PM AT
The CBC New Brunswick Political Panel discusses First Nations issues and the Energy East pipeline with host Terry Seguin
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Brenda Rathburn is a tenant with NB Housing and had her lock changed on Tuesday after a set of keys went missing.
Maxx is from Prince Edward Island but he showed off his skills recently on the slopes at Poley Mountain.
The panel delves into issues surrounding the transparency of New Brunswick's Child Death Review Committee
A 91-year-old woman spends her good health in the service of others at Dr. Everett Chalmers Hospital.
Top News Headlines
- Trump, Ryan weakened politically after Obamacare repeal bill fails
- Nurse accused in seniors' deaths stated 'it wasn't accidental,' childhood friend says
- Douglas Garland attacker pleads guilty to assault after taking part in jailhouse beating
- Black hole gets unusual 'kick' out of galaxy core thanks to gravitational waves
- Dennis Oland was wrongly denied bail, Supreme Court of Canada rules
- 2 men believed to be in Moncton wanted on Canada-wide warrants
- 3 collisions lead to arrests of 3 impaired drivers
- Indigenous man wins human rights settlement after jail denied request to practise spirituality
- 'Rotting' statues to be removed from historic site in Saint John
- Dennis Oland's lawyers prepare to seek 'complete vindication'
- Motorcycle crash kills woman in Sussex Corner
- 'Destroyed and broken': Jennifer Brewer's family reflects on her death in drunk-driving crash
- Sharing stories: Grand Manan newcomer helps high school girls with struggles
- Police raid Saint John marijuana dispensaries, again
- 'This is gross negligence': nurse awaiting thoracic surgery speaks out
- Thanks, but no thanks: Province declines offer of free, temporary bridge for Route 114