Political Panel: Feb. 11
Air Date: Feb 16, 2016 2:05 PM AT
The CBC New Brunswick Political Panel discusses First Nations issues and the Energy East pipeline with host Terry Seguin
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
It's that time of year again. CBC New Brunswick's investigative reportin' Gas Guru Robert Jones unfurls his predictions for the year ahead.
Woonerfs are meant to be pedestrian-friendly streets but Fredericton's version has an unusual characteristic: free 30-minute parking that might attract more cars than people to this area.
A Dalhousie councillor was once again thrown out of a town meeting on Monday night, after refusing to apologize to the mayor and other members of council for allegedly swearing and insulting colleagues and staff.
Does the Inclusion program need to be modified? If it is modified, what changes would be appropriate? The political panel addresses those points.
Top News Headlines
- U.S. health agency's reported word ban on 'fetus' and 'transgender' alarms experts
- Family of billionaire couple Barry and Honey Sherman slams rumours circulating ahead of autopsy results
- Mueller obtains thousands of Trump transition emails
- Santa Claus is coming to town! Kris Kringle spotted in some strange places
- People forced from homes in freezing temperatures with 24 hours notice
- Saint John police chief surprises many with retirement announcement
- Man leads police on high-speed pursuit through Fredericton's north side
- New Medavie president pledges to maintain extramural health services
- Bail for convicted toddler killer a possible 1st for New Brunswick
- Birdwatchers gather for annual Christmas count, hoping for a rare sighting
- Four people escape house fire in Fredericton early Sunday
- Codiac RCMP investigate suspicious fire at Moncton rooming house
- Fail Wars: Fans 'very disappointed' with Star Wars sound issues
- College suspends family doctor for 1 year for 'improper relationship' with patient
- Justin Bourque gets 5 life sentences, no chance of parole for 75 years
- UNB prof seeks to level the playing field in video games for out-of-touch parents