New Brunswick Political Panel: Feb. 25
Air Date: Feb 26, 2016 9:11 AM AT
The CBC New Brunswick Political Panel discusses the upcoming release of the shale gas commission's report and the next steps for the industry
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
The panel assembles to discuss marijuana legalization in the province. The Gallant government is pushing ahead toward next July's deadline but opposition voices wonder whether New Brunswick will be ready.
Here's how the species came to be in such deep trouble.
Riverview teen Becca Schofield, who has terminal brain cancer, said it is the acts of kindness she sees every day that keep her going.
Dan and Jacques look at the cabinet shuffle, including three Liberal departures and the premier's new role in Saint John, as well as the latest CRA polling and the potential demise of the Energy East pipeline.
Top News Headlines
- Uber threatens to leave Quebec if province insists on stricter rules
- Avoid sports drinks and energy drinks, Canadian pediatricians advise children and teens
- 'People grabbed their seats': United flight from Vancouver climbs to miss glider
- Skepticism and hope as national MMIWG hearings get underway near B.C.'s Highway of Tears
- Missing Fredericton teen's mother 'out of her mind' with worry
- Record-setting temperatures will feel like 40 Tuesday
- Why did the chicken cross the road? 'He's got a Tim Hortons addiction'
- McDonald's owes apology to child who saved up change, says fellow customer
- 2 violent offenders admit punching, kicking Dennis Oland in prison
- Johnny Burke, Canada's 'hidden gem' of country music, dies
- 7 right whales entangled this summer, new data shows
- How it feels to be a $15,000 winner — for a few minutes
- Fredericton school reverses decision, allows dead student's picture in yearbook
- Monctonians call for stoplights on Millennium Boulevard to stop speeders
- Police seek help locating missing Fredericton teen
- Ex-deputy justice minister accused of stealing $740K from clients to face hearing