New Brunswick Political Panel: Feb. 25
Air Date: Feb 26, 2016 9:11 AM AT
The CBC New Brunswick Political Panel discusses the upcoming release of the shale gas commission's report and the next steps for the industry
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Light Drizzle and Fog
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
British surfer Steve King is in the Maritimes this week to surf our tidal bores, including the Petitcodiac River in Moncton.
Political Panel host Terry Seguin assembled all seven candidates for the P.C. leadership and ran them through seven questions, each on a different topic.
New rules take effect today that could further dampen an already slow New Brunswick real estate market. Anyone taking out an insured mortgage will have to show they can afford it at higher than present interest rates.
Fredericton-based cidery wants New Brunswickers to bring them apples from long-abandoned orchards and trees.
Top News Headlines
- Trump vows to sue his female accusers in speech laying out agenda for 1st 100 days
- Ottawa urged to end 'birth tourism' that leads to automatic citizenship
- Only a 'sociopath' would indiscrimately publish leaked data: Greenwald takes aim at WikiLeaks
- AT&T set to announce purchase of Time Warner for $85B US
- Fredericton's Community Closet offers free clothing for those who need it
- Dennis Oland appeal judge rejects lawyer's suggestion there was no animosity with dad
- Bathurst bylaw: No trick-or-treating after 7 p.m., must be under 14
- Possible cougar sightings near Tracy have residents rattled
- Man pleads guilty to operating brothels out of hotels
- Dennis Oland murder appeal challenges evidence, jury instructions
- Man survives shot to the face after rifle malfunctions
- Dennis Oland murder appeal decision possible by Monday
- Suspects arrested in $10K diamond theft in Saint John
- Baylee Wylie died before fire started, murder trial told
- Dennis Oland murder appeal considers his 'lie' about brown sports jacket
- Dennis Oland murder appeal hears concerns from top judge about trial