Terry Seguin speaks to political leaders on Nov. 7 about the Alward government's throne speech earlier this week.
N.B. political panel
CBC News Posted: Nov 07, 2013 6:45 PM AT Last Updated: Nov 07, 2013 6:45 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
A strain of rabies has infected a number of raccoons in Charlotte County. Public Health officials confirm almost a dozen cases, most within the past few months.
In part three of our series "Generation Green" we meet up with a Sackville couple who rely almost completely on solar energy - and the cost may be more manageable than you think.
CBC finds some Horizon hospital surfaces not cleaned frequently.
Teens who text a lot are getting into sexual relationships earlier than their peers, according to a UNB researcher.
Top News Headlines
- Medical marijuana prescription challenged by dead man's family
- Horizon hospitals flunk CBC News cleanliness test
- Body recovered from Saint John Harbour
- Sackville couple says solar power becoming affordable
- Food poisoning sends 13 in ship's crew to Saint John Regional Hospital
- Balsa 85 ID'd as ship in Saint John whose crew was hit by food poisoning
- Body found in Saint John Harbour identified
- Duality comments by Fredericton councillors raise concerns
- Moncton taxpayers to pay $125K to move Wildcats game to Fredericton
- Paddington bear begins slow return to the wild
- Wildcats' playoff game moved to Fredericton after Moncton Coliseum conflict
- Bathurst shooting victim's widow will get names of officers involved