Terry Seguin speaks to political leaders on Nov. 7 about the Alward government's throne speech earlier this week.
N.B. political panel
CBC News Posted: Nov 07, 2013 6:45 PM AT Last Updated: Nov 07, 2013 6:45 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Saint John police want to talk to this man in connection with store robbery
The Federation of Young New Brunswick Francophones wants to standardize high school dress codes across the province.
David Goodine of Plaster Rock says he has been left cleaning and scrubbing a filthy rental property after evicting two tenants in April.
This is International Missing Children's Day -- A day to remember all the children who have disappeared and the families who grieve for them. And that includes the family of Kim Amero. She was last seen at the Atlantic National Exhibition in Saint John 30 years ago this September. And there's been no peace for her mother since. Earlier today, Rachel Cave spoke to Lorraine Small at her home in Saint John.
Top News Headlines
- Landlord David Goodine calls renting a 'nightmare'
- Magic Mountain expansion to bring more rides and games year round
- Fredericton native Brian Leonard creates latte art in Toronto
- N.B. maple syrup processor wins sweet victory against Quebec industry
- Fredericton crash knocks out power, results in charges
- Saint John police try to ID man in photos from robbed store
- Not everyone wants to be promoted
- Moncton's Line Pelletier runner-up on MasterChef Canada
- Jemseg Bridge closed for repairs after inspection
- Kimberly Amero search continues after 29 years
- Fredericton council delays Waterloo Row development
- Attempted murder charge laid in Moncton drive-by shooting