Terry Seguin speaks to political leaders on Nov. 7 about the Alward government's throne speech earlier this week.
N.B. political panel
CBC News Posted: Nov 07, 2013 6:45 PM AT Last Updated: Nov 07, 2013 6:45 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
CBC's Catherine Harrop gives you the ins and outs of what the federal government has decided and what still up for discussion through the province's working group about marijuana legalization in the province.
Theresa King's basement is full of bright materials and the tools to turn them into something special.
The Midgic Airport is part of a local joke that has a different punch line, depending who you ask
Daniel Tichonov has opened a pet taxi service as an alternative to a conventional summer job.
Top News Headlines
- It's a Canada Day miracle: Gas prices at 7-year low for holiday weekend
- 'We are already dead:' Power-deprived Gazans struggle with life in dark
- A very social Trudeau ducks the accountability of 'elective dictatorship': Andrew MacDougall
- 'We used to be savers': Why Canadians ignore warnings about debt
- Moncton RCMP arrest 2 after reports of man shooting into a truck
- Moncton gunshots lead to charges against man, woman
- Beer gets cheaper — permanently: 24-packs for some domestic brands drop to $35.99
- 'Unprecedented event': 6 North Atlantic right whales found dead in June
- 'We need to grieve': Bangkok Food Truck mourns employee killed in Neguac crash
- N.B.'s highest-paid doctor makes more than $1.5M a year
- Tornado watches for Miramichi and area ended
- 'Extremely rare' bird shows its face in New Brunswick
- Fredericton, Saint John airports land Porter Airlines service to Ottawa, Toronto
- Banning of junk food sales in Canadian schools having a positive effect: study
- $3.9M win in Lamèque's Chase the Ace
- Mystery behind the Midgic Airport: local legend or hidden history?