Terry Seguin discusses duality in New Brunswick's health care system with Health Minister Ted Flemming, NDP Leader Dominic Cardy, Green Party Leader David Coon and People's Alliance of New Brunswick candidate Joyce Wright on Oct. 31.
N.B. political panel
CBC News Posted: Oct 31, 2013 4:36 PM AT Last Updated: Oct 31, 2013 4:36 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Necropsy done in northeastern New Brunswick to determine how whale died
At 87 the adventurous grandmother from Beresford got her wish to go skydiving.
Festival Inspire has unveiled its first masterpiece in Moncton--an art installation from Portugal based artist Bordalo II.
Windows are smashed in, broken televisions lie in the courtyard, and graffiti is sprayed on every surface at the Mitchell Street apartments in the north end of Saint John.
Top News Headlines
- 'Brilliant mind, generous heart': Vigils planned for renowned B.C. yoga teacher who died from drug overdose
- Death toll rises to 9 in Texas human smuggling case
- 'I can't believe she's really gone': Family, friends mourn 13-year-old found dead in B.C. park
- Watch navy rescue jumbo elephants off the coast of Sri Lanka
- Frost warning in July? It's no joke
- Shediac man dead after Saturday collision in Moncton
- Record-breaking gold for 17-year-old Miramichi runner
- Quilted with love: Dying mother has son's quilt made with help from many hands
- Moving on from Jeopardy! fame: Saint John teacher marries fellow contestant
- Necropsy completed for 8th right whale found dead
- RCMP called to abandoned car on fire early Sunday morning
- 911 nuisance calls grow with smartphone use
- Are you a mosquito magnet? Bring a chicken and don't drink beer
- N.B. marathon runner easily wins gold at Francophone Games
- Getting a passport just got easier all over the province
- 'Working like a caveman': Jim Boyd working on new sculpture for Hampton