Terry Seguin discusses duality in New Brunswick's health care system with Health Minister Ted Flemming, NDP Leader Dominic Cardy, Green Party Leader David Coon and People's Alliance of New Brunswick candidate Joyce Wright on Oct. 31.
N.B. political panel
CBC News Posted: Oct 31, 2013 4:36 PM AT Last Updated: Oct 31, 2013 4:36 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
The panel assembles to discuss marijuana legalization in the province. The Gallant government is pushing ahead toward next July's deadline but opposition voices wonder whether New Brunswick will be ready.
Here's how the species came to be in such deep trouble.
Riverview teen Becca Schofield, who has terminal brain cancer, said it is the acts of kindness she sees every day that keep her going.
Dan and Jacques look at the cabinet shuffle, including three Liberal departures and the premier's new role in Saint John, as well as the latest CRA polling and the potential demise of the Energy East pipeline.
Top News Headlines
- Why did the chicken cross the road? 'He's got a Tim Hortons addiction'
- McDonald's owes apology to child who saved up change, says fellow customer
- Record-setting temperatures will feel like 40 Tuesday
- Johnny Burke, Canada's 'hidden gem' of country music, dies
- How it feels to be a $15,000 winner — for a few minutes
- 7 right whales entangled this summer, new data shows
- Monctonians call for stoplights on Millennium Boulevard to stop speeders
- Pot producer to hold job fair to keep up with demand
- Talk of tax reform yields frosty reception for Federal Finance Minister
- 3 anglophone students tackle university entirely in French
- Canada geese treated for 'angel wing' at Atlantic Wildlife Institute
- 'National treasure': Edmundston gives up its Lancaster bomber