Terry Seguin discusses duality in New Brunswick's health care system with Health Minister Ted Flemming, NDP Leader Dominic Cardy, Green Party Leader David Coon and People's Alliance of New Brunswick candidate Joyce Wright on Oct. 31.
N.B. political panel
CBC News Posted: Oct 31, 2013 4:36 PM AT Last Updated: Oct 31, 2013 4:36 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Keol Woo will be playing the song he wrote for his Fredericton high school at his graduation ceremony on Friday.
Brent Suttie discusses the dig site's proximity to a long vanished glacial lake that covered a large area of New Brunswick
The panel discusses the N.B. Literacy Secretariat's recommendations to improve low rates in the province.
The decision to add a Celtic affairs minister is causing some controversy this week, but there have been other curious portfolios in the past. Here is Jennifer Power's story from 1994.
Top News Headlines
- Post-Brexit U.K. looks to sign free trade deal with Canada, high commissioner says
- Why ad blocking hangs like a dark cloud over online advertising
- Tape? Yes, tape. Security experts say it's just good sense to cover your laptop's camera
- Father gets jail time, mom gets house arrest in Alberta toddler's meningitis death
- Campsite dating back 12,000 years unearthed by Route 8
- Moncton couple challenges lack of adoption matches
- Body recovered from Petitcodiac River ID'ed as missing Riverview man
- Family worries for couple seriously injured by alleged drunk driver
- Fredericton collision in roundabout sends 3 to hospital
- Cows euthanized after barn fire near Sussex
- Riverview mother stuck in hospital because family can't afford accessible renos
- Sisters meet for first time at Fredericton Airport
- Dealing with the drinks over lunch on a work day
- Official languages audit finds 'relatively high' level of bilingual service
- 2 more men charged with 1st-degree murder of Wayne Rattray
- Pets Unlimited fined $960 for hamster neglect