Terry Seguin discusses duality in New Brunswick's health care system with Health Minister Ted Flemming, NDP Leader Dominic Cardy, Green Party Leader David Coon and People's Alliance of New Brunswick candidate Joyce Wright on Oct. 31.
N.B. political panel
CBC News Posted: Oct 31, 2013 4:36 PM AT Last Updated: Oct 31, 2013 4:36 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
After months of testing samples of hair and scat gathered in New Brunswick for potential cougar DNA the first batch of results are in — and they are definitive.
Saint John's known for having the most escalators in the province. While that's a strange thing for anyone to brag about, you likely won't hear much boasting because few of them are actually functioning.
Developer Max Kotlowski's ambitious plans for Reversing Falls come closer to completion.
Winds were gusting up to 80 km/h in many parts of the province during the morning and remained strong into the afternoon, knocking out power, forcing some ferries off their runs and prompting the closure of some coastal roadways.
Top News Headlines
- Oxfam inequality figures don't tell whole story about Canadians' wealth
- Istanbul nightclub shooting suspect from Uzbekistan, Turkish media reports
- 'Our survival' is at stake, says Canadian teen helping American youth sue U.S. over climate change
- Kirk Wilson, Canadian working security, among 5 dead after Mexico club shooting
- Chin up! Blue Monday is not the saddest day of the year
- Man dead in Dieppe after being hit by his own vehicle
- Miramichi business owners question future with bypass coming
- Moncton business suffers little damage after fire
- 'Good to be back': Hampton farmers market staves off bankruptcy
- Ad campaign's 3,000-jobs claim doesn't add up
- 4 lessons women learn from being single later in life
- 'It's overwhelming,' woman helps Saint John homeless after cousin's murder
- Fredericton fights iciest winter in years
- Pedestrian struck and killed by vehicle in Hatfield Point
- First Nations gas tax ruling strengthens N.B. position to renegotiate deals
- 'I'm not staying silent': Phoenix payroll frustrations voiced in Miramichi