Karen Pinchin offers tips on halal cooking
Air Date: Feb 18, 2016 10:18 AM AT
CBC food columnist Karen Pinchin discusses changing food demands with influx of Syrian refugees
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
After months of testing samples of hair and scat gathered in New Brunswick for potential cougar DNA the first batch of results are in — and they are definitive.
Saint John's known for having the most escalators in the province. While that's a strange thing for anyone to brag about, you likely won't hear much boasting because few of them are actually functioning.
Developer Max Kotlowski's ambitious plans for Reversing Falls come closer to completion.
Winds were gusting up to 80 km/h in many parts of the province during the morning and remained strong into the afternoon, knocking out power, forcing some ferries off their runs and prompting the closure of some coastal roadways.
Top News Headlines
- Police search for 2 males after teen reported abducted found safe in Toronto
- Ethics watchdog investigates Trudeau's vacation in the Bahamas
- 'Our survival' is at stake, says Canadian teen helping American youth sue U.S. over climate change
- 2nd-in-command of Canadian military 'temporarily' relieved of post
- Chin up! Blue Monday is not the saddest day of the year
- Man dead in Dieppe after being hit by his own vehicle
- Moncton business suffers little damage after fire
- Miramichi business owners question future with bypass coming
- 'Good to be back': Hampton farmers market staves off bankruptcy
- 'It's overwhelming,' woman helps Saint John homeless after cousin's murder
- Fire at Moncton Bell Aliant building relocates staff to satellite office
- Volunteers needed to help victims through 'intimidating' court process
- Mills Seafood placed under receivership, forced to liquidate
- 4 lessons women learn from being single later in life
- Fredericton fights iciest winter in years
- First Nations gas tax ruling strengthens N.B. position to renegotiate deals