Karen Pinchin offers tips on halal cooking
Air Date: Feb 18, 2016 10:18 AM AT
CBC food columnist Karen Pinchin discusses changing food demands with influx of Syrian refugees
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
A Moncton family feels trapped in an unsafe apartment while trying to find an affordable home.
A non-profit group in Sackville is hosting draft-proofing work parties in low-income homes to help combat climate change and hefty heating costs.
Power and internet are out, snow is everywhere but there are men and women working all hours of the day and night trying to get every system restored.
The musician discusses whether he prefers playing in the Maritimes, getting kicked out of Fort McMurray and where his career goes next.
Top News Headlines
- Young right-wing activists agitate across Europe for an idealized past
- 'I'm here until they're done': Protesters savour a victory, but not packing up just yet
- 'I trusted them fully': Man, 92, says own children took his millions
- Liberals' teachers bill on hold as talks underway for alternate solutions
- Moncton SportsDome temporarily closed after fire
- Province may allow campground despite developer breaking Clean Water Act
- $11M wheelchair contract awarded without cabinet approval
- Dennis Oland's new murder trial date to be set
- Moncton area seeks to import 700 skilled American workers
- Bathurst mayor says convention centre could go where fire destroyed 4 buildings
- New Brunswick weather: Brrrrr - colder than normal temperatures this week
- 88 keys: longtime piano tuner helps people make music
- From 'tragedy' comes a star-studded Saint John sporting event this weekend
- Thieves nabbed in $10K diamond heist get different sentences
- More than 1/3 of fatal crashes in N.B. involve impaired driving
- Fundy Trail connections to get $45M upgrade