June Harquail saddened to lose local blood donor clinics after 42 years
Air Date: Mar 20, 2017 4:08 PM AT
On May 17, Canadian Blood Services will hold the final blood donor clinic in Dalhousie, a practice that's been happening for 65 years.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
The panel assembles to discuss marijuana legalization in the province. The Gallant government is pushing ahead toward next July's deadline but opposition voices wonder whether New Brunswick will be ready.
Here's how the species came to be in such deep trouble.
Riverview teen Becca Schofield, who has terminal brain cancer, said it is the acts of kindness she sees every day that keep her going.
Dan and Jacques look at the cabinet shuffle, including three Liberal departures and the premier's new role in Saint John, as well as the latest CRA polling and the potential demise of the Energy East pipeline.
Top News Headlines
- Here's what could happen if North Korea detonated a hydrogen bomb
- Airlines rev up to offer discount airfares — but don't be blinded by the price, say experts
- 'You are all winners': Prince Harry opens Invictus Games with message of inspiration
- 'I'm sorry to hear that': Why training Siri to be a therapist won't be easy
- Why did the chicken cross the road? 'He's got a Tim Hortons addiction'
- How it feels to be a $15,000 winner — for a few minutes
- McDonald's owes apology to child who saved up change, says fellow customer
- High-risk areas for Lyme disease expand to include Moncton
- Pot producer to hold job fair to keep up with demand
- Talk of tax reform yields frosty reception for Federal Finance Minister
- 'National treasure': Edmundston gives up its Lancaster bomber
- 3 anglophone students tackle university entirely in French
- Rescue group takes in 'unprecedented' 21 cats after fire
- Gastroenterologist 'clarifies' reasons for leaving Saint John
- Deer Island lobster storage facility 'decimated' by fire
- John Ryan Turner, Jackie Brewer get memorial