June Harquail saddened to lose local blood donor clinics after 42 years
Air Date: Mar 20, 2017 4:08 PM AT
On May 17, Canadian Blood Services will hold the final blood donor clinic in Dalhousie, a practice that's been happening for 65 years.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
The panel assembles to discuss Premier Brian Gallant's ultimatum to Liberal MLA Donald Arseneault: quit the second job as a government relations officer or sit as an independent.
The student was told by a Syrian boy this was not the first time something like that happened.
Top News Headlines
- Checking for ticks: Maps show pest's hotspots in the Maritimes
- N.S. woman dead after crash in northeast N.B.
- The mystery of the Dalhousie Mountain carvings
- Saint John tea producer's $100K Dragons' Den deal falls through
- No small potatoes: Malden farmer-turned-distiller says vodka business has taken off
- Weed, cannabis, pot or marijuana: what's the difference?
- Soldier gets 4 months in jail for nightclub sexual assault
- Cuts to fire and police services proposed in Saint John's draft budget
- Freezing rain warning in effect for northwest, central N.B.
- NB Power strikes gas line while repairing pole hit by taxi
- Pension plan in the works for New Brunswick's self-employed
- J.D. Irving boss accuses MLA Jake Stewart of 'grandstanding' on Doaktown mill