June Harquail saddened to lose local blood donor clinics after 42 years
Air Date: Mar 20, 2017 4:08 PM AT
On May 17, Canadian Blood Services will hold the final blood donor clinic in Dalhousie, a practice that's been happening for 65 years.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Neighbours are saying no to a zoning amendment that would allow a downtown Fredericton rooming house to hold 12 people instead of 8.
Saint John is in the midst of a six-month construction project on the city's east side as part of the Safe Clean Drinking Water project.
It may not be enough to take a Sunday drive comfortably, but it sure beats another increase
Residents say that construction at the new Irving Oil building in uptown Saint John is happening well outside of permitted hours.
Top News Headlines
- Nature photographer spent months waiting for the perfect lynx photo
- RCMP ask for help to find missing Cap-Pelé woman
- CFB Gagetown Armed Forces members deployed to Latvia
- Python deaths: 'This could have been prevented by a simple action'
- High water levels close roads along Saint John River
- 'Part of my childhood': Magnetic Hill mementoes scooped up at auction
- Best gig at ECMA's: The Flocase
- Lobster season delayed until Monday for northern N.B.
- Gallant, Macmillan win second trophies at ECMAs in Saint John
- Fredericton teen sentenced to 15 months after police seize $178,000 worth of drugs
- NBCC summer camps offer students the chance to try a trade
- Woman assaulted by man with a weapon in Moncton