June Harquail saddened to lose local blood donor clinics after 42 years
Air Date: Mar 20, 2017 4:08 PM AT
On May 17, Canadian Blood Services will hold the final blood donor clinic in Dalhousie, a practice that's been happening for 65 years.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Master carpenter Jeremy Burrill felt boxed out of the casket market by local funeral homes. So he came up with an Ikea-like alternative for $699.
University of New Brunswick student Javon Masters is only 26 points away from becoming the all-time leading scorer in U Sports basketball history.
Heavy rain caused water levels to rise in Hoyt, N.B., on Saturday morning. The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding.
The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding like many parts of New Brunswick.
Top News Headlines
- New Brunswick RCMP search for missing 26-year-old woman
- Man killed in Saint-Charles hit and run
- Cardiac arrest survivor event praises life-saving action on the ice at qplex
- Convenience stores 'shocked' by ban on sale of certain medications
- Cabela's closes Moncton store after less than 3 years
- Ice floe rider, IDed as infamous Moncton 'park golfer,' faces 6 charges
- Bathurst mayor pitches new francophone school
- Are you over 50? City of Fredericton wants to hear from you
- N.B. man sent to hospital after shooting in Bay du Vin
- Construction begins on Greater Saint John Field House
- Evandale ferry service suspended
- Maple syrup farmers face 3rd straight early season