June Harquail saddened to lose local blood donor clinics after 42 years
Air Date: Mar 20, 2017 4:08 PM AT
On May 17, Canadian Blood Services will hold the final blood donor clinic in Dalhousie, a practice that's been happening for 65 years.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Neighbours are saying no to a zoning amendment that would allow a downtown Fredericton rooming house to hold 12 people instead of 8.
Saint John is in the midst of a six-month construction project on the city's east side as part of the Safe Clean Drinking Water project.
It may not be enough to take a Sunday drive comfortably, but it sure beats another increase
Residents say that construction at the new Irving Oil building in uptown Saint John is happening well outside of permitted hours.
Top News Headlines
- New Brunswick announces new stat holiday: Family Day coming next February
- 'Proud' Darksider biker fires back at Bathurst mayor for 'fearmongering'
- Don't quit your day job: making ends meet for East Coast music stars
- Woman assaults 2 police officers after alleged road rage dispute in Fredericton
- Moncton RCMP did not have proper equipment or training, Crown tells labour code trial
- Bathurst mayor wants province to ban biker gangs
- Fentanyl isn't expected in seizure of almost $200K worth of drugs, police say
- Gallant names 5 women to bench, achieves gender parity on provincial court
- Woman assaulted by man with a weapon in Moncton
- Pennfield man charged with attempted murder of woman
- 'I would like to have a real apology': tax scandal victims speak out
- Body of missing Norton man found near Kennebecasis River