June Harquail saddened to lose local blood donor clinics after 42 years
Air Date: Mar 20, 2017 4:08 PM AT
On May 17, Canadian Blood Services will hold the final blood donor clinic in Dalhousie, a practice that's been happening for 65 years.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Light Freezing Rain
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Woonerfs are meant to be pedestrian-friendly streets but Fredericton's version has an unusual characteristic: free 30-minute parking that might attract more cars than people to this area.
A Dalhousie councillor was once again thrown out of a town meeting on Monday night, after refusing to apologize to the mayor and other members of council for allegedly swearing and insulting colleagues and staff.
Does the Inclusion program need to be modified? If it is modified, what changes would be appropriate? The political panel addresses those points.
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
Top News Headlines
- After hours of haggling, there was no pot tax deal — then N.L.'s minister cleared staffers from the room
- Turbulent U.S. Senate race now in hands of Alabama voters
- House leader for Alberta Opposition party fired woman after sex harassment complaint
- What the jury didn't hear at the Laura Babcock murder trial
- Syrian refugees slam interpreting services in Saint John
- 'You don't gain, you just exist': Low wages keeping New Brunswickers from getting ahead
- 'It doesn't get any rarer than this': Mistle thrush could be continent's first
- First winter storm of the season brings snow and power outages to N.B.
- Rescuing whales 'high-risk' work government doesn't want to do, DFO email shows
- 'Typical Joshua': 12-year-old champions massive winter charity drive
- Gallant's chief of staff, a key player in the assessment scandal, appealed his own tax hike
- How this painting by a 'toy boy' to a Romanian princess ended up in a Saint John auction
- Your neighbourhood weed retailer will be called CannabisNB
- Missing man Tyler Fillmore sighted in Port Elgin area, RCMP say
- Fire chief says arsonist was behind Moncton gym fire
- Attic find offers glimpse into life — and size — of opera-singing ancestor