The New Brunswick government agency Invest NB is using a peculiar marketing campaign to encourage companies to come to the province. Invest NB is using the images of animal heads on human bodies to depict the strengths of the New Brunswick workforce, from "Clever like a fox," to "Dedicated like a beaver," or "Smart like a dolphin."
Invest NB campaign - clever or creepy?
Attributes of New Brunswickers depicted through animal imagery
CBC News Posted: Nov 27, 2013 12:42 PM AT Last Updated: Nov 27, 2013 12:50 PM AT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
After months of testing samples of hair and scat gathered in New Brunswick for potential cougar DNA the first batch of results are in — and they are definitive.
Saint John's known for having the most escalators in the province. While that's a strange thing for anyone to brag about, you likely won't hear much boasting because few of them are actually functioning.
Developer Max Kotlowski's ambitious plans for Reversing Falls come closer to completion.
Winds were gusting up to 80 km/h in many parts of the province during the morning and remained strong into the afternoon, knocking out power, forcing some ferries off their runs and prompting the closure of some coastal roadways.
Top News Headlines
- Trump and Trudeau look 'forward to meeting soon' after Saturday phone chat
- Trump overstates inauguration crowd as Women's March appears to draw bigger turnout
- 'Fight like a girl': The best signs and slogans from Women's Marches worldwide
- Like Trump, Kevin O'Leary only needs voters to take him seriously: Aaron Wherry
- Snow, freezing rain and rain expected across province Tuesday
- 2 teens reported missing found in Saint John
- Pembroke farmer scrambling to sell surplus veggies
- Fredericton man charged after $710K worth of drugs seized
- Large crow population returns to roost out of city downtown
- Givin'er a rest: party-loving Maritimers try out Dry January
- 20% of UNB Fredericton students surveyed report being sexually assaulted
- Snowmobiler killed near Sugarloaf Provincial Park
- 53-year-old man surrenders to RCMP in Salisbury
- Sears promises 350 jobs in new Saint John call centre
- Fredericton moves towards increased densification, councillor says
- Old Bathurst mill site slated for luxury condos, strip malls