The New Brunswick government agency Invest NB is using a peculiar marketing campaign to encourage companies to come to the province. Invest NB is using the images of animal heads on human bodies to depict the strengths of the New Brunswick workforce, from "Clever like a fox," to "Dedicated like a beaver," or "Smart like a dolphin."
Invest NB campaign - clever or creepy?
Attributes of New Brunswickers depicted through animal imagery
CBC News Posted: Nov 27, 2013 12:42 PM AT Last Updated: Nov 27, 2013 12:50 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
New Brunswick-born boxer David Whittom taken to intensive care after cruiserweight match at Aitken Centre
Cathy Berry cuts hair for Moncton's homeless and working poor through the Humanity Project.
Memorial Cup merchandise featuring the Sea Dogs had Saint John incorrectly spelled.
Wesley Babin, 9, created a sculpture for the Doodle 4 Google contest that represents his vision for the country's future.
Top News Headlines
- Why Hospital Home Lottery winners keep selling their homes at fire-sale prices
- Boxer David Whittom suffers traumatic brain injury in Fredericton bout
- Check your numbers: Winning lottery ticket sold in King's County
- June 4, 2014: How the tragic night unfolded
- Saint John police arrest man who barricaded himself inside office
- Parking a food truck in Campbellton? It could cost you $500K
- Browns Flat man unleashes wooden Tree Ent in German forest
- Support, concern in N.B. as Andrew Scheer wins Conservative leadership
- Atlantic Lottery insiders claim 5% of jackpots worth $10K or more
- Welding returns to New Brunswick schools after 2 decades
- Sea Dogs defenceman continues fight off the ice
- Trial of the RCMP: What we've learned so far