The New Brunswick government agency Invest NB is using a peculiar marketing campaign to encourage companies to come to the province. Invest NB is using the images of animal heads on human bodies to depict the strengths of the New Brunswick workforce, from "Clever like a fox," to "Dedicated like a beaver," or "Smart like a dolphin."
Invest NB campaign - clever or creepy?
Attributes of New Brunswickers depicted through animal imagery
CBC News Posted: Nov 27, 2013 12:42 PM AT Last Updated: Nov 27, 2013 12:50 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Master carpenter Jeremy Burrill felt boxed out of the casket market by local funeral homes. So he came up with an Ikea-like alternative for $699.
University of New Brunswick student Javon Masters is only 26 points away from becoming the all-time leading scorer in U Sports basketball history.
Heavy rain caused water levels to rise in Hoyt, N.B., on Saturday morning. The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding.
The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding like many parts of New Brunswick.
Top News Headlines
- Convicted attempted murderer says he bowed out of event in India to save Trudeau embarrassment
- How fossil footprints found on a Greek holiday could rewrite the history of humanity
- 2 men serving time for violent crimes 'walked away' from Stony Mountain prison
- South Korean women on 'birth strike' as children come with too high a cost
- New Brunswick RCMP search for missing 26-year-old woman
- Man killed in Saint-Charles hit and run
- Cardiac arrest survivor event praises life-saving action on the ice at qplex
- Convenience stores 'shocked' by ban on sale of certain medications
- Cabela's closes Moncton store after less than 3 years
- Ice floe rider, IDed as infamous Moncton 'park golfer,' faces 6 charges
- Bathurst mayor pitches new francophone school
- Are you over 50? City of Fredericton wants to hear from you
- Construction begins on Greater Saint John Field House
- Evandale ferry service suspended
- Maple syrup farmers face 3rd straight early season
- N.B. man sent to hospital after shooting in Bay du Vin