The New Brunswick government agency Invest NB is using a peculiar marketing campaign to encourage companies to come to the province. Invest NB is using the images of animal heads on human bodies to depict the strengths of the New Brunswick workforce, from "Clever like a fox," to "Dedicated like a beaver," or "Smart like a dolphin."
Invest NB campaign - clever or creepy?
Attributes of New Brunswickers depicted through animal imagery
CBC News Posted: Nov 27, 2013 12:42 PM AT Last Updated: Nov 27, 2013 12:50 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
The panel assembles to discuss marijuana legalization in the province. The Gallant government is pushing ahead toward next July's deadline but opposition voices wonder whether New Brunswick will be ready.
Here's how the species came to be in such deep trouble.
Riverview teen Becca Schofield, who has terminal brain cancer, said it is the acts of kindness she sees every day that keep her going.
Dan and Jacques look at the cabinet shuffle, including three Liberal departures and the premier's new role in Saint John, as well as the latest CRA polling and the potential demise of the Energy East pipeline.
Top News Headlines
- Finding Frida: The search for the girl who was never in rubble of Mexican school
- Help from above: Canadian satellite assists with hurricane recovery, other natural disasters
- Rebranding the pit bull: Family-friendly pet or danger to children?
- Death toll mounts as Hurricane Maria nears Turks and Caicos
- McDonald's owes apology to child who saved up change, says fellow customer
- The story of whale rescuer Joe Howlett's death
- Snow crab trap cut from right whale carcass on N.B. island
- Leo Hayes principal defends refusing yearbook memorial to dead student
- Mountie Frank Deschênes was 'one of the golden ones,' funeral hears
- Parents miss out on $18,000 in child benefits
- Why did the chicken cross the road? 'He's got a Tim Hortons addiction'
- Retired Mountie who smuggled narwhal tusks headed to U.S. prison
- Equifax data breach a 'digital disaster' for Canadians
- 'Unfair and oppressive': Court scolds province for interfering with treaty right
- Gastroenterologist 'clarifies' reasons for leaving Saint John
- Fredericton teen missing since July has been found