The New Brunswick government agency Invest NB is using a peculiar marketing campaign to encourage companies to come to the province. Invest NB is using the images of animal heads on human bodies to depict the strengths of the New Brunswick workforce, from "Clever like a fox," to "Dedicated like a beaver," or "Smart like a dolphin."
Invest NB campaign - clever or creepy?
Attributes of New Brunswickers depicted through animal imagery
CBC News Posted: Nov 27, 2013 12:42 PM AT Last Updated: Nov 27, 2013 12:50 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Does the Inclusion program need to be modified? If it is modified, what changes would be appropriate? The political panel addresses those points.
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
The panel assembles to discuss Premier Brian Gallant's ultimatum to Liberal MLA Donald Arseneault: quit the second job as a government relations officer or sit as an independent.
Top News Headlines
- Checking for ticks: Maps show pest's hotspots in the Maritimes
- 9 people face almost 190 charges related to illegal moose harvesting
- Inclusion model a 'race to the bottom,' says policy expert
- Teachers call for changes to inclusion policy for classrooms
- RCMP investigating after woman found dead in Super 8 hotel
- The 'unemployed taxi driver' who bought a $1M theatre
- Breakup song: a Saint John musician's super-sad Kijiji ad
- N.S. woman dead after crash in northeast N.B.
- Saint John police locate missing 14-year-old boy
- Till death: After 65 years, husband and wife die just 32 hours apart
- Stabbing at McDonald's sends teen to hospital with serious injuries
- The mystery of the Dalhousie Mountain carvings