The New Brunswick government agency Invest NB is using a peculiar marketing campaign to encourage companies to come to the province. Invest NB is using the images of animal heads on human bodies to depict the strengths of the New Brunswick workforce, from "Clever like a fox," to "Dedicated like a beaver," or "Smart like a dolphin."
Invest NB campaign - clever or creepy?
Attributes of New Brunswickers depicted through animal imagery
CBC News Posted: Nov 27, 2013 12:42 PM AT Last Updated: Nov 27, 2013 12:50 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Brenda Rathburn is a tenant with NB Housing and had her lock changed on Tuesday after a set of keys went missing.
Maxx is from Prince Edward Island but he showed off his skills recently on the slopes at Poley Mountain.
The panel delves into issues surrounding the transparency of New Brunswick's Child Death Review Committee
A 91-year-old woman spends her good health in the service of others at Dr. Everett Chalmers Hospital.
Top News Headlines
- Fruit mush and hidden stills: Homemade alcohol a big problem in prison
- Trump's health-care failure puts agenda on shaky ground after Republicans call his bluff
- There are plenty of junior sales positions available, so why don't young Canadians want them?
- Suspect in fatal shooting on Las Vegas Strip surrenders after standoff
- Dennis Oland was wrongly denied bail, Supreme Court of Canada rules
- 2 men believed to be in Moncton wanted on Canada-wide warrants
- 3 collisions lead to arrests of 3 impaired drivers
- Indigenous man wins human rights settlement after jail denied request to practise spirituality
- 'Rotting' statues to be removed from historic site in Saint John
- Dennis Oland's lawyers prepare to seek 'complete vindication'
- Motorcycle crash kills woman in Sussex Corner
- 'Destroyed and broken': Jennifer Brewer's family reflects on her death in drunk-driving crash
- Sharing stories: Grand Manan newcomer helps high school girls with struggles
- The never-ending story of a truck that got stuck under the Moncton overpass
- Police raid Saint John marijuana dispensaries, again
- Help wanted: marijuana company hiring in St. Stephen