The New Brunswick government agency Invest NB is using a peculiar marketing campaign to encourage companies to come to the province. Invest NB is using the images of animal heads on human bodies to depict the strengths of the New Brunswick workforce, from "Clever like a fox," to "Dedicated like a beaver," or "Smart like a dolphin."
Invest NB campaign - clever or creepy?
Attributes of New Brunswickers depicted through animal imagery
CBC News Posted: Nov 27, 2013 12:42 PM AT Last Updated: Nov 27, 2013 12:50 PM AT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Route 8 will remain at two lanes as work continues on substructure even after the operpass reopened Wednesday.
The family of missing Moncton woman Jami Springer and RCMP held a news conference Wednesday asking for anyone with information about her disappearance to come forward.
CBC's Harry Forestell asks Interim Conservative leader Rona Ambrose if the custom of having each region represented in the Supreme Court is more important that stocking it with the best jurists.
NB Liquor says the province's information commissioner has acted in bad faith in slamming them over secrecy. The issue stems from CBC's request for information about the corporation's growler program.
Top News Headlines
- Her husband's sex assault trial ended with a bizarre twist, so this woman went public
- Can Ottawa say yes to liquefied natural gas and no to oil?
- 'It's been hell': How one Philippine senator is trying to take on the country's strongman president
- Payroll training at root of Phoenix fiasco was taken away from system's creator by feds
- Ex-daycare owner found not guilty on 12 assault charges
- Jami Springer's family renews plea to help find Moncton woman
- Brian Gallant calls for more tolerance of bilingualism
- NB Liquor threatens to sue information commissioner over report
- 2 men killed in single-vehicle crash near Jacksonville
- Jami Springer's family pleads for information on daughter's disappearance
- Fredericton council approves parking garage sale for $1.85M
- Hockey and beer with a view: Sea Dogs add ice-level bar
- Reversing Falls skywalk rumbles into Saint John
- Moncton urban farmers celebrate local with 'extreme' garden
- Regent Street overpass opens in Fredericton after delays
- Saint John police investigating assaults against 3 nurses at hospital