The New Brunswick government agency Invest NB is using a peculiar marketing campaign to encourage companies to come to the province. Invest NB is using the images of animal heads on human bodies to depict the strengths of the New Brunswick workforce, from "Clever like a fox," to "Dedicated like a beaver," or "Smart like a dolphin."
Invest NB campaign - clever or creepy?
Attributes of New Brunswickers depicted through animal imagery
CBC News Posted: Nov 27, 2013 12:42 PM AT Last Updated: Nov 27, 2013 12:50 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Necropsy done in northeastern New Brunswick to determine how whale died
At 87 the adventurous grandmother from Beresford got her wish to go skydiving.
Festival Inspire has unveiled its first masterpiece in Moncton--an art installation from Portugal based artist Bordalo II.
Windows are smashed in, broken televisions lie in the courtyard, and graffiti is sprayed on every surface at the Mitchell Street apartments in the north end of Saint John.
Top News Headlines
- 'We got to get the leaks stopped': New White House communications chief threatens clampdown, staff cuts
- The secret life of Alexandre Cazes, alleged dark web mastermind
- 'I wouldn't have been so blasé about it': William, Harry regret rushed last conversation with Diana
- Despite 2015 defeat, NDP in better spot now than during most of party's past leadership races
- Shediac man dead after Saturday collision in Moncton
- Quilted with love: Dying mother has son's quilt made with help from many hands
- Moving on from Jeopardy! fame: Saint John teacher marries fellow contestant
- 911 nuisance calls grow with smartphone use
- Necropsy completed for 8th right whale found dead
- Are you a mosquito magnet? Bring a chicken and don't drink beer
- RCMP called to abandoned car on fire early Sunday morning
- 1K without power Saturday morning following thunder and lightning storm
- Getting a passport just got easier all over the province
- River brigade honouring Canada 150 paddles into Saint John
- Passenger dies after Porter flight makes medical stop Tuesday in Saint John
- Snow crab fishery closed after 8th right whale found dead in Gulf of St. Lawrence