The New Brunswick government agency Invest NB is using a peculiar marketing campaign to encourage companies to come to the province. Invest NB is using the images of animal heads on human bodies to depict the strengths of the New Brunswick workforce, from "Clever like a fox," to "Dedicated like a beaver," or "Smart like a dolphin."
Invest NB campaign - clever or creepy?
Attributes of New Brunswickers depicted through animal imagery
CBC News Posted: Nov 27, 2013 12:42 PM AT Last Updated: Nov 27, 2013 12:50 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
A deer stuck in deep snow on the beach at Pointe Verte, N.B., is rescued by local residents
NASA is teaming up with a University of New Brunswick researcher to better understand a layer of the planet far above our heads.
Students in Fredericton are rocking out this March break.
A deer in the community of Pointe Verte is rescued after falling in deep snow and not being able to move.
Top News Headlines
- Midland Ice Caves drawing hundreds to natural phenomenon
- J.K. Irving's wealth jumps to $6.5B, Forbes Magazine says
- Fredericton Mayor Brad Woodside's language comments spark firestorm
- Energy East Pipeline project sees 1,805 applications to intervene
- Deer rescued from deep snow in Pointe-Verte
- Moncton fire destroys Stericycle waste disposal facility
- Man in custody after body discovered in Peel house fire
- Kent County barn collapses under weight of snow
- Copper wire being stolen from phone, hydro poles in Moncton area
- Body discovered inside home in Peel after fire
- Facilicorp criticized for 'unreal' redactions to public memo
- RCMP investigating Millville gas station robbery