The New Brunswick government agency Invest NB is using a peculiar marketing campaign to encourage companies to come to the province. Invest NB is using the images of animal heads on human bodies to depict the strengths of the New Brunswick workforce, from "Clever like a fox," to "Dedicated like a beaver," or "Smart like a dolphin."
Invest NB campaign - clever or creepy?
Attributes of New Brunswickers depicted through animal imagery
CBC News Posted: Nov 27, 2013 12:42 PM AT Last Updated: Nov 27, 2013 12:50 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
The panel discusses the idea of having a single, bilingual health-care authority.
The NBSPCA is glad of a new law against tethering animals outside indefinitely, but it has left them financially strapped.
A flashy accessory will be on stage in Saint John for the Saint John Theatre Company's production of The Great Gatsby.
Plan to add 14,000 sq. ft. of space unveiled in Fredericton
Top News Headlines
- Fredericton native Brian Leonard creates latte art in Toronto
- Réjean Roy treks, paints great Nahanni River in Canada's North
- Caraquet pig proposal getting pushback from residents
- Moncton Mounties remembered with tree planting on Hildegard Drive
- Mystery trenches dug in Moncton's Fundy Street marsh
- RCMP arrest suspect in Moncton drive-by shooting
- Millville, McAdam schools to be studied
- Limbic Boards get business rolling with professional mentors
- New Brunswick weather: Snow could fall overnight
- Lauren Wiggins, Moncton teen, takes stand against 'unjust' school dress code
- Fredericton road rage video creates Facebook stir
- Federal Tories, N.B. Liberals team up for week-long spending blitz