The New Brunswick government agency Invest NB is using a peculiar marketing campaign to encourage companies to come to the province. Invest NB is using the images of animal heads on human bodies to depict the strengths of the New Brunswick workforce, from "Clever like a fox," to "Dedicated like a beaver," or "Smart like a dolphin."
Invest NB campaign - clever or creepy?
Attributes of New Brunswickers depicted through animal imagery
CBC News Posted: Nov 27, 2013 12:42 PM AT Last Updated: Nov 27, 2013 12:50 PM AT
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Keol Woo will be playing the song he wrote for his Fredericton high school at his graduation ceremony on Friday.
Brent Suttie discusses the dig site's proximity to a long vanished glacial lake that covered a large area of New Brunswick
The panel discusses the N.B. Literacy Secretariat's recommendations to improve low rates in the province.
The decision to add a Celtic affairs minister is causing some controversy this week, but there have been other curious portfolios in the past. Here is Jennifer Power's story from 1994.
Top News Headlines
- Campsite dating back 12,000 years unearthed by Route 8
- Moncton couple challenges lack of adoption matches
- Body recovered from Petitcodiac River ID'ed as missing Riverview man
- Fredericton collision in roundabout sends 3 to hospital
- Family worries for couple seriously injured by alleged drunk driver
- Sisters meet for first time at Fredericton Airport
- Riverview mother stuck in hospital because family can't afford accessible renos
- Cows euthanized after barn fire near Sussex
- Dealing with the drinks over lunch on a work day
- Official languages audit finds 'relatively high' level of bilingual service
- 2 more men charged with 1st-degree murder of Wayne Rattray
- 2 ducks have been surrogate parents to 30 orphans