Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Restoring the entry point for early French immersion to Grade 1 was a high-profile promise in the Liberal election campaign in 2014.
Route 8 will remain at two lanes as work continues on substructure even after the operpass reopened Wednesday.
The family of missing Moncton woman Jami Springer and RCMP held a news conference Wednesday asking for anyone with information about her disappearance to come forward.
CBC's Harry Forestell asks Interim Conservative leader Rona Ambrose if the custom of having each region represented in the Supreme Court is more important that stocking it with the best jurists.
Top News Headlines
- Super-luxury yacht anchored in Saint John harbour
- French immersion returns to Grade 1 early entry
- Fredericton barbershop offers men the royal treament
- NB's Malley Industries expands into U.S. with sleek new ambulance
- Adam Lordon resigns as acting Miramichi mayor to run for job full-time
- Moncton lands new rail car manufacturing plant
- UNB agrees to settlement conference on women's hockey team ruling
- UNB, STU students told to throw out free condoms
- Moncton Wildcats put 'human hockey puck hovercraft' on ice
- New Brunswick native meets royal couple
- Saint John breast cancer survivor describes hardships, hope
- Wilbur Dedam found guilty on 6 sex charges