Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Neighbours are saying no to a zoning amendment that would allow a downtown Fredericton rooming house to hold 12 people instead of 8.
Saint John is in the midst of a six-month construction project on the city's east side as part of the Safe Clean Drinking Water project.
It may not be enough to take a Sunday drive comfortably, but it sure beats another increase
Residents say that construction at the new Irving Oil building in uptown Saint John is happening well outside of permitted hours.
Top News Headlines
- Mounties suspect 2 government officials leaked classified shipbuilding information
- 'It was pretty cold up there,' says Toronto firefighter in crane rescue of woman charged with mischief
- Why 'miscalculation is the enemy' that could spark a U.S.-North Korea conflict
- Dad, 2 young kids pulled off Air Canada plane after mother turned away at gate
- Moncton RCMP did not have proper equipment or training, Crown tells labour code trial
- Don't quit your day job: making ends meet for East Coast music stars
- Bathurst mayor wants province to ban biker gangs
- 'Proud' Darksider biker fires back at Bathurst mayor for 'fearmongering'
- Gallant names 5 women to bench, achieves gender parity on provincial court
- Pennfield man charged with attempted murder of woman
- Late-night Irving Oil construction keeps uptown Saint John neighbours awake
- Traffic delays expected when work on Moncton-Riverview bridge begins in May
- Woman assaults 2 police officers after alleged road rage dispute in Fredericton
- Out Standing in the Field: Vet shares story of abuse, misogyny and hope in Canada's military
- Old sugar refinery site contaminated: report puts strict limits on future uses
- 'It's all about creating the right shopping experience': new NB Liquor location opens in Fredericton