Here's why N.B. gas prices are set to skyrocket
Air Date: Sep 06, 2017 6:34 PM AT
CBC News New Brunswick's Gas Guru Robert Jones expects the full effect of Hurricane Harvey fallout to be felt at the pumps this Thursday.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Here's how the species came to be in such deep trouble.
Riverview teen Becca Schofield, who has terminal brain cancer, said it is the acts of kindness she sees every day that keep her going.
Dan and Jacques look at the cabinet shuffle, including three Liberal departures and the premier's new role in Saint John, as well as the latest CRA polling and the potential demise of the Energy East pipeline.
A young black bear was shot after wandering into a residential neighbourhood in Moncton Thursday morning.
Top News Headlines
- McDonald's owes apology to child who saved up change, says fellow customer
- The story of whale rescuer Joe Howlett's death
- Snow crab trap cut from right whale carcass on N.B. island
- Parents miss out on $18,000 in child benefits
- Mountie Frank Deschênes was 'one of the golden ones,' funeral hears
- Equifax data breach a 'digital disaster' for Canadians
- 'Unfair and oppressive': Court scolds province for interfering with treaty right
- Fredericton teen missing since July has been found
- Coast Guard ship fined for going too fast in Gulf of St. Lawrence
- A Syrian man's desperate plea, a former refugee's answer
- Michael Ryan's killer gets life sentence, with 15-year minimum
- Beyond the embarrassment: Bricklin sports car has tourism potential, prof says