Here's why N.B. gas prices are set to skyrocket
Air Date: Sep 06, 2017 6:34 PM AT
CBC News New Brunswick's Gas Guru Robert Jones expects the full effect of Hurricane Harvey fallout to be felt at the pumps this Thursday.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
The panel assembles to discuss Premier Brian Gallant's ultimatum to Liberal MLA Donald Arseneault: quit the second job as a government relations officer or sit as an independent.
The student was told by a Syrian boy this was not the first time something like that happened.
Top News Headlines
- 'You should go kill yourself': People living with facial differences remember bullying as they watch Wonder
- Canada 'prepared for the worst' amid squabbles over NAFTA, Freeland says
- Alone, cold and forgotten: 4-year-old girl left on school bus, driver fired
- Olympic champ Gabby Douglas says she was abused by team doctor
- Checking for ticks: Maps show pest's hotspots in the Maritimes
- Inclusion model a 'race to the bottom,' says policy expert
- N.S. woman dead after crash in northeast N.B.
- RCMP investigating after woman found dead in Super 8 hotel
- 9 people face almost 190 charges related to illegal moose harvesting
- The mystery of the Dalhousie Mountain carvings
- The 'unemployed taxi driver' who bought a $1M theatre
- Breakup song: a Saint John musician's super-sad Kijiji ad
- Saint John tea producer's $100K Dragons' Den deal falls through
- Cuts to fire and police services proposed in Saint John's draft budget
- New Brunswick names Zenabis as 3rd supplier of recreational pot
- A stroke of luck: 'Miracle man' Bruce Hughes survives series of strokes