Here's a condensed version of Thursday night's fireworks in Saint John
Air Date: May 19, 2017 3:11 PM AT
The skies above Saint John came alive Thursday night, as hundreds of explosions lit up the harbour in a celebration of three of the city's oldest companies.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Theresa King's basement is full of bright materials and the tools to turn them into something special.
The Midgic Airport is part of a local joke that has a different punch line, depending who you ask
Daniel Tichonov has opened a pet taxi service as an alternative to a conventional summer job.
A beluga whale was rescued near Bathurst Thursday and moved to its natural habitat in Quebec.
Top News Headlines
- B.C. Liberals' bill to ban corporate and union donations defeated by NDP and Greens
- 22 million more Americans would become uninsured under Senate health-care bill, CBO estimates
- It's 'paw-sta' not 'pa-sta': How Canadian actors erase accents for U.S. work
- Twice vandalized, Pride flag will rise again in small Alberta town
- Moncton RCMP arrest 2 after reports of man shooting into a truck
- 'Unprecedented event': 6 North Atlantic right whales found dead in June
- Moncton gunshots lead to charges against man, woman
- Beer gets cheaper — permanently: 24-packs for some domestic brands drop to $35.99
- Banning of junk food sales in Canadian schools having a positive effect: study
- Fredericton, Saint John airports land Porter Airlines service to Ottawa, Toronto
- Mystery behind the Midgic Airport: local legend or hidden history?
- Convicted murderer Devin Morningstar loses appeal in Baylee Wylie's death
- N.B.'s highest-paid doctor makes more than $1.5M a year
- Sisson mine approval triggers $3M bonus for 6 Maliseet First Nations
- Saint Andrews named top Canadian destination by USA Today
- Head of Fredericton food bank fired after 'internal decision': board chair