Here's a condensed version of Thursday night's fireworks in Saint John
Air Date: May 19, 2017 3:11 PM AT
The skies above Saint John came alive Thursday night, as hundreds of explosions lit up the harbour in a celebration of three of the city's oldest companies.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Master carpenter Jeremy Burrill felt boxed out of the casket market by local funeral homes. So he came up with an Ikea-like alternative for $699.
University of New Brunswick student Javon Masters is only 26 points away from becoming the all-time leading scorer in U Sports basketball history.
Heavy rain caused water levels to rise in Hoyt, N.B., on Saturday morning. The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding.
The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding like many parts of New Brunswick.
Top News Headlines
- 'If you have our child, bring him back to us': Search continues for missing Montreal boy
- Trump's goal of 'energy dominance' could change the global balance of power
- Saskatchewan would support Alberta's decision to turn off oil taps
- Why Doug Ford may govern more as a moderate than a 'radical conservative'
- 2.8 magnitude earthquake hits Saint John area
- Police urge motorists to stay off roads as nor'easter moves through New Brunswick
- Fredericton woman says jail staff left her stranded at gas station on outskirts
- Moncton gets new mental health walk-in clinic
- Winter weather wallop headed straight for the Maritimes — again
- Murder-scene neighbour heard crying, scared voice through the walls during attack
- Mona Sock, a life stolen by abuse
- Grisly photos displayed on 1st day of testimony at Marissa Shephard trial
- Snowmobile crash in N.B. claims life of Ontario woman
- Who saw the most snow after this week's nor'easter?
- How 500 fish are helping to grow 40 heads of lettuce
- Viking expert certain Norse seafarers visited Miramichi, Chaleur Bay