Here are Robert Jones' complete 2018 predictions
Air Date: Dec 15, 2017 10:43 AM AT
It's that time of year again. CBC New Brunswick's investigative reportin' Gas Guru Robert Jones unfurls his predictions for the year ahead.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Heavy rain caused water levels to rise in Hoyt, N.B., on Saturday morning. The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding.
The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding like many parts of New Brunswick.
This week the panel debates the controversial deal to give Medavie control over extra-mural care, Tele-Care.
East Coast folk get a passing grade in a good Samaritan test set up by the region's credit unions.
Top News Headlines
- Edmonton girl, 3, suffers serious injury to her hand due to botched IV line, mother says
- 'We are living in a watershed moment': SAG Awards show spotlights women in Hollywood
- Traces of blood found by police in Toronto murder suspect's vehicle, auto shop owner says
- Pence visit to Middle East stirs anger over Jerusalem declaration
- Impressive pearl found in Bay of Fundy scallop
- Conditions in Dorchester prison unit too dangerous for staff, union says
- Beer... in this place: new road signs point to nearest brews
- Dorchester prison under lockdown for 3rd evening
- White nationalist group says more racist posters coming to UNB
- Briefcase found in attic holds clues to secret society of francophones
- Stronger ties needed between Quebec and N.B., minister says
- Plastic bags woven into sleeping mats for Fredericton's homeless
- Equipment failure leaves thousands in Moncton area without power
- UNB building evacuated due to chemical spill
- Fredericton doctor with 'too many patients' forced to leave city
- What's on tap? Craft beer book authors share top N.B. picks