Green Party breakthrough
Air Date: Sep 24, 2014 8:19 AM AT
David Coon becomes New Brunswick's first Green MLA
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
The panel assembles to discuss marijuana legalization in the province. The Gallant government is pushing ahead toward next July's deadline but opposition voices wonder whether New Brunswick will be ready.
Here's how the species came to be in such deep trouble.
Riverview teen Becca Schofield, who has terminal brain cancer, said it is the acts of kindness she sees every day that keep her going.
Dan and Jacques look at the cabinet shuffle, including three Liberal departures and the premier's new role in Saint John, as well as the latest CRA polling and the potential demise of the Energy East pipeline.
Top News Headlines
- Why Trump is rattling South Korea more than an 'easy to predict' Kim Jong-un
- Earthquake strikes Mexico coast just days after quake in capital kills more than 300
- Cheap, no-frills airfares are coming to Canada — but will they be worth it?
- 'Now you can feel Russia's power:' Russian military in Syria eager to show its victories
- How it feels to be a $15,000 winner — for a few minutes
- Why did the chicken cross the road? 'He's got a Tim Hortons addiction'
- Talk of tax reform yields frosty reception for Federal Finance Minister
- 3 anglophone students tackle university entirely in French
- 'National treasure': Edmundston gives up its Lancaster bomber
- Pot producer to hold job fair to keep up with demand
- McDonald's owes apology to child who saved up change, says fellow customer
- Canada geese treated for 'angel wing' at Atlantic Wildlife Institute
- Rescue group takes in 'unprecedented' 21 cats after fire
- Power back on for 15K in Restigouche
- Deer Island lobster storage facility 'decimated' by fire
- Beautiful pieces of junk: Artist gives scraps and discards new life as 'cars'