Getting carried away at the East Coast Music Awards in Saint John
Les Hotesses d'Hilaire Group walked away with 2 awards ... and Serge Brideau walked away with the premier
CBC News Posted: Apr 28, 2017 9:11 AM AT Last Updated: Apr 28, 2017 9:11 AM AT
The East Coast Music Awards handed out many of the event's top awards on Thursday night at the gala in Saint John.
The region's top performers had a chance to pick up awards — and in the case of Serge Brideau of Les Hotesses D'Hilaire, the premier of New Brunswick.
Just in case you couldn't make it to the gala, here are some of the best photos from the ECMAs on Thursday night.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
CBC's Catherine Harrop gives you the ins and outs of what the federal government has decided and what still up for discussion through the province's working group about marijuana legalization in the province.
Theresa King's basement is full of bright materials and the tools to turn them into something special.
The Midgic Airport is part of a local joke that has a different punch line, depending who you ask
Daniel Tichonov has opened a pet taxi service as an alternative to a conventional summer job.
Top News Headlines
- Moncton RCMP arrest 2 after reports of man shooting into a truck
- Moncton gunshots lead to charges against man, woman
- Beer gets cheaper — permanently: 24-packs for some domestic brands drop to $35.99
- 'Unprecedented event': 6 North Atlantic right whales found dead in June
- 'We need to grieve': Bangkok Food Truck mourns employee killed in Neguac crash
- N.B.'s highest-paid doctor makes more than $1.5M a year
- Tornado watches for Miramichi and area ended
- Fredericton, Saint John airports land Porter Airlines service to Ottawa, Toronto
- Banning of junk food sales in Canadian schools having a positive effect: study
- Mystery behind the Midgic Airport: local legend or hidden history?
- Minister calls low enrolment in free second-language courses 'unfortunate'
- 'Extremely rare' bird shows its face in New Brunswick