Getting carried away at the East Coast Music Awards in Saint John
Les Hotesses d'Hilaire Group walked away with 2 awards ... and Serge Brideau walked away with the premier
CBC News Posted: Apr 28, 2017 9:11 AM AT Last Updated: Apr 28, 2017 9:11 AM AT
The East Coast Music Awards handed out many of the event's top awards on Thursday night at the gala in Saint John.
The region's top performers had a chance to pick up awards — and in the case of Serge Brideau of Les Hotesses D'Hilaire, the premier of New Brunswick.
Just in case you couldn't make it to the gala, here are some of the best photos from the ECMAs on Thursday night.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
The panel assembles to discuss Premier Brian Gallant's ultimatum to Liberal MLA Donald Arseneault: quit the second job as a government relations officer or sit as an independent.
The student was told by a Syrian boy this was not the first time something like that happened.
Top News Headlines
- Missing Saint John native found safe and sound in southern France
- 56 lawsuits against Catholic Church that allege sexual abuse are before N.B. courts
- 'They consider that education, I guess': Father of autistic boy speaks out
- Man barricaded in drug store ceiling arrested after 3-hour standoff
- Saint John police arrest 2 men after 'traumatizing' armed robberies
- Auto insurance rates rising as companies blame costs of accident claims
- Man in hospital after being shot in Saint John
- 5 friends rescue father, son from burning house at Tobique First Nation
- Hunter finds body in vehicle matching one linked to missing Minto-area woman
- Whooooo wants fries?: Snowy owl spotted in McDonald's parking lot
- East Saint John residents worry about 'particulate' released from Irving refinery
- 19-year-old charged with murder of man, woman in Six Roads fire