Getting carried away at the East Coast Music Awards in Saint John
Les Hotesses d'Hilaire Group walked away with 2 awards ... and Serge Brideau walked away with the premier
CBC News Posted: Apr 28, 2017 9:11 AM AT Last Updated: Apr 28, 2017 9:11 AM AT
The East Coast Music Awards handed out many of the event's top awards on Thursday night at the gala in Saint John.
The region's top performers had a chance to pick up awards — and in the case of Serge Brideau of Les Hotesses D'Hilaire, the premier of New Brunswick.
Just in case you couldn't make it to the gala, here are some of the best photos from the ECMAs on Thursday night.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
An app created by the owner of two Moncton retirement homes gives families a link with regularly updated information about their loved ones' lives and health.
Here's what Kelly McGuire-Wilson saw as Miscou Island started to burn.
Necropsy done in northeastern New Brunswick to determine how whale died
At 87 the adventurous grandmother from Beresford got her wish to go skydiving.
Top News Headlines
- Teen who drowned in Algonquin Park during TDSB trip did not pass swim test
- 'This is not the legend of Heather's legacy': Charlottesville victim mourned at memorial
- In fight for free speech, researchers test anti-censorship tool built into the internet's core
- U.S. says NAFTA has 'fundamentally failed' Americans as renegotiations begin in Washington
- Saint John mayor praised for 'taking a stand' against anti-Pride prejudice
- Three injured after propane tank explosion in trailer at Crystal Beach Campground
- Helping birds keep their heads: Flashy cat collars aimed at saving songbirds
- 'We're jumping in': 3 men abandon ship as boat catches fire
- Moncton cancer survivor wins world taekwondo title after entering on a whim
- 'It's very troubling': N.B. lobster fishermen discouraged by lower wages, union says
- 27-year-old man dies after ATV crash in French Village
- 16-year-old girl dead after single-vehicle crash near Shemogue
- Body found in St. John River identified as missing Morrell Siding man
- 'Swirling' wind storm hits Grand Lake area property
- A YouTube dream: Cuban music performance wins New Brunswick Youth Orchestra 1 million views
- Fredericton council votes against controversial median for York Street