Getting carried away at the East Coast Music Awards in Saint John
Les Hotesses d'Hilaire Group walked away with 2 awards ... and Serge Brideau walked away with the premier
CBC News Posted: Apr 28, 2017 9:11 AM AT Last Updated: Apr 28, 2017 9:11 AM AT
The East Coast Music Awards handed out many of the event's top awards on Thursday night at the gala in Saint John.
The region's top performers had a chance to pick up awards — and in the case of Serge Brideau of Les Hotesses D'Hilaire, the premier of New Brunswick.
Just in case you couldn't make it to the gala, here are some of the best photos from the ECMAs on Thursday night.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Heavy rain caused water levels to rise in Hoyt, N.B., on Saturday morning. The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding.
The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding like many parts of New Brunswick.
This week the panel debates the controversial deal to give Medavie control over extra-mural care, Tele-Care.
East Coast folk get a passing grade in a good Samaritan test set up by the region's credit unions.
Top News Headlines
- Musquash, N.B., residents free to return home as dam's water levels recede
- These photos capture a rare glimpse of a bobcat running through the snow near Sackville
- Fredericton doctor with 'too many patients' forced to leave city
- Swiss ban against boiling lobster alive brings smiles — at first
- Flooding widespread throughout New Brunswick after weekend storm
- Briefcase found in attic holds clues to secret society of francophones
- New Brunswick mom warns other parents after children buried in snow
- Dozens of vets shortchanged due to Veterans Affairs rounding error
- Driver who killed Linnea Veinotte sentenced to 21 years in prison
- 89 vessels broke speed limit designed to protect North Atlantic right whales
- New Brunswick's wild weather causes chaos across the province
- Property owners hurt by flood given special line to report damage