CBC reporter Robert Jones makes his latest gas price predictions
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
After months of testing samples of hair and scat gathered in New Brunswick for potential cougar DNA the first batch of results are in — and they are definitive.
Saint John's known for having the most escalators in the province. While that's a strange thing for anyone to brag about, you likely won't hear much boasting because few of them are actually functioning.
Developer Max Kotlowski's ambitious plans for Reversing Falls come closer to completion.
Winds were gusting up to 80 km/h in many parts of the province during the morning and remained strong into the afternoon, knocking out power, forcing some ferries off their runs and prompting the closure of some coastal roadways.
Top News Headlines
- A look at the Women's March, as it happened
- Loss of business could force McDonald's to reconsider nut decision, food security expert says
- Like Trump, Kevin O'Leary only needs voters to take him seriously: Aaron Wherry
- Frustrated neighbours of Trump's Scottish golf course fight back with Mexican flags
- Fredericton couple told they were too old and overweight to adopt demand changes
- Motel giveaway: Please take your unit with you
- 2 violent offenders charged with assaulting Dennis Oland in prison
- Young cancer patient Becca tells us what to do: be kind to someone
- Justin Trudeau faces anger in N.B. over troubled payroll system
- Whitney St. Pierre sentenced to 42 months in fatal impaired driving case
- Ice fisherman and his SUV crack frozen Richibucto River and sink
- Chin up! Blue Monday is not the saddest day of the year
- Fredericton man charged after $710K worth of drugs seized
- 2 teens reported missing found in Saint John
- Ikea launches plan to make shopping easier for New Brunswickers
- Saint John women wear 'pussy hats' for women's march against Trump