CBC reporter Robert Jones makes his latest gas price predictions
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
NB Liquor says the province's information commissioner has acted in bad faith in slamming them over secrecy. The issue stems from CBC's request for information about the corporation's growler program.
It was a bit bumpier than expected, but the installation of the skywalk atop the Reversing Falls Restaurant in Saint John went ahead Tuesday.
Police in Fredericton are investigating a break and enter at the Bishop Drive Rite Stop in Fredericton. It occurred at 3:45 a.m. Saturday.
Tori Bradley's teeth were damaged by cancer treatments seven years ago. A Saint John dentist is giving the bride-to-be implants and veneers worth as much as $40,000.
Top News Headlines
- Baby boomers flock to reno homes to give adult kids more space in the nest
- Ex-Commons Speaker Scheer declares candidacy for Conservative leadership
- B.C. clinic's free heroin enables addicts to 'have a meaningful life again,' co-ordinator says
- 'Pesticide drift' has residents in California's farm belt worried about their health
- 2 men killed in single-vehicle crash near Jacksonville
- Bilingualism and duality debated by Moncton panel
- Jami Springer's family pleads for information on daughter's disappearance
- 300M-year-old millipede fossil from Joggins may be new species
- Hepatitis B outbreak in Moncton leads to free vaccine offer
- Saint John man caught after foot chase with police
- Province puts up $1M to help unemployed adults learn French
- Dentists call for return of fluoride in Moncton water
- Ex-daycare owner found not guilty on 12 assault charges
- PC leadership candidate Mike Allen has fundraising effort shut down
- Wilbur Dedam sex-crime trial goes to jury today
- Moncton tent city residents look for warmer homes for winter