Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement warning of potential freezing rain Monday night in eastern New Brunswick.
The national weather service says a low-pressure system will approach slowly from the south Monday morning.
The statement applies to:
- Fundy National Park
- Grand Lake and Queens County
- Grand Manan and Coastal Charlotte County
- Kent County
- Kouchibouguac National Park
- Moncton and Southeast New Brunswick
- Saint John and County
- Sussex - Kennebecasis Valley and Kings County
"There is a high degree of uncertainty regarding this system, so confidence in the forecast is unusually low at this time." said Environment Canada.