Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Woonerfs are meant to be pedestrian-friendly streets but Fredericton's version has an unusual characteristic: free 30-minute parking that might attract more cars than people to this area.
A Dalhousie councillor was once again thrown out of a town meeting on Monday night, after refusing to apologize to the mayor and other members of council for allegedly swearing and insulting colleagues and staff.
Does the Inclusion program need to be modified? If it is modified, what changes would be appropriate? The political panel addresses those points.
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
Top News Headlines
- Syrian refugees slam interpreting services in Saint John
- Missing New Brunswick man found slain in Nova Scotia woods
- 'It doesn't get any rarer than this': Mistle thrush could be continent's first
- 'You don't gain, you just exist': Low wages keeping New Brunswickers from getting ahead
- Rescuing whales 'high-risk' work government doesn't want to do, DFO email shows
- First winter storm of the season brings snow and power outages to N.B.
- Your neighbourhood weed retailer will be called CannabisNB
- Former Saint John letter carrier persistent in recording 'dangerous' Canada Post shortcuts
- Gallant's chief of staff, a key player in the assessment scandal, appealed his own tax hike
- 'Typical Joshua': 12-year-old champions massive winter charity drive
- 3 people sent to hospital with injuries after factory explosion
- Dalhousie councillor thrown out of council meeting — again