Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
The panel assembles to discuss Premier Brian Gallant's ultimatum to Liberal MLA Donald Arseneault: quit the second job as a government relations officer or sit as an independent.
The student was told by a Syrian boy this was not the first time something like that happened.
Top News Headlines
- Driverless trucks are coming to Canada and the impact will be profound: Don Pittis
- Charles Manson, cult leader behind L.A. murders of Sharon Tate and others, dead at 83
- 'They tell me they're blind, and I still have to sell them internet': Bell insider on high-pressure sales
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces impeachment as deadline to resign passes
- Checking for ticks: Maps show pest's hotspots in the Maritimes
- N.S. woman dead after crash in northeast N.B.
- The mystery of the Dalhousie Mountain carvings
- Saint John tea producer's $100K Dragons' Den deal falls through
- No small potatoes: Malden farmer-turned-distiller says vodka business has taken off
- Freezing rain warning in effect for northwest, central N.B.
- Weed, cannabis, pot or marijuana: what's the difference?
- Soldier gets 4 months in jail for nightclub sexual assault
- NB Power strikes gas line while repairing pole hit by taxi
- Pension plan in the works for New Brunswick's self-employed
- Cuts to fire and police services proposed in Saint John's draft budget
- J.D. Irving boss accuses MLA Jake Stewart of 'grandstanding' on Doaktown mill