Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
British surfer Steve King is in the Maritimes this week to surf our tidal bores, including the Petitcodiac River in Moncton.
Political Panel host Terry Seguin assembled all seven candidates for the P.C. leadership and ran them through seven questions, each on a different topic.
New rules take effect today that could further dampen an already slow New Brunswick real estate market. Anyone taking out an insured mortgage will have to show they can afford it at higher than present interest rates.
Fredericton-based cidery wants New Brunswickers to bring them apples from long-abandoned orchards and trees.
Top News Headlines
- Bathurst bylaw: No trick-or-treating after 7 p.m., must be under 14
- Firefighters find woman's body after Val-d'Amour fire
- Dennis Oland's Supreme Court bail appeal expected to proceed even if moot point
- Blaine Higgs wins New Brunswick Progressive Conservative leadership race
- PC leadership candidates use speeches as final pitch to party members
- Acadian Peninsula's recycling program exceeds expectations
- Hometown Hockey Tour gets wet welcome in Saint John
- Miramichi Heritage Players have place to call home
- Bessborough School in Moncton needs to be replaced, says report
- Dissension in Dennis Oland murder appeal would trigger Supreme Court review
- Devin Morningstar murder trial hears of partying in triplex
- Man pleads guilty to operating brothels out of hotels