Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
After months of testing samples of hair and scat gathered in New Brunswick for potential cougar DNA the first batch of results are in — and they are definitive.
Saint John's known for having the most escalators in the province. While that's a strange thing for anyone to brag about, you likely won't hear much boasting because few of them are actually functioning.
Developer Max Kotlowski's ambitious plans for Reversing Falls come closer to completion.
Winds were gusting up to 80 km/h in many parts of the province during the morning and remained strong into the afternoon, knocking out power, forcing some ferries off their runs and prompting the closure of some coastal roadways.
Top News Headlines
- Trump and Trudeau look 'forward to meeting soon' after Saturday phone chat
- Trump overstates inauguration crowd as Women's March appears to draw bigger turnout
- 'Fight like a girl': The best signs and slogans from Women's Marches worldwide
- Like Trump, Kevin O'Leary only needs voters to take him seriously: Aaron Wherry
- Pembroke farmer scrambling to sell surplus veggies
- 2 teens reported missing found in Saint John
- Snow, freezing rain and rain expected across province Tuesday
- Fredericton man charged after $710K worth of drugs seized
- Givin'er a rest: party-loving Maritimers try out Dry January
- Large crow population returns to roost out of city downtown
- 20% of UNB Fredericton students surveyed report being sexually assaulted
- Snowmobiler killed near Sugarloaf Provincial Park
- 53-year-old man surrenders to RCMP in Salisbury
- Sears promises 350 jobs in new Saint John call centre
- Sex offences with 9 girls sees Moncton man sentenced to time served
- 2 violent offenders charged with assaulting Dennis Oland in prison