Early morning fire in Saint John
Air Date: Apr 18, 2017 12:49 PM AT
An early morning fire at a vacant apartment building in uptown Saint John resulted in people being evacuated from two nearby buildings.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Cathy Berry cuts hair for Moncton's homeless and working poor through the Humanity Project.
Memorial Cup merchandise featuring the Sea Dogs had Saint John incorrectly spelled.
Wesley Babin, 9, created a sculpture for the Doodle 4 Google contest that represents his vision for the country's future.
Master keys to NB Housing apartments were lost or stolen three times in a nine-month span, costing the low-income housing corporation multiple headaches and more than $213,000 to fix so far.
Top News Headlines
- G7 leaders agree to fight protectionism, U.S. still not on board on climate agreement
- 5 things to watch for in today's Conservative leadership result
- More flour products added to growing list of national flour recall
- How a Vancouver reporter felt when a 'disturbing' murder plot against her came out in court
- Misspelled Saint John Sea Dogs merchandise irks fans at Memorial Cup
- Dreams in flames: The airship Hindenburg and its captain, my great-grandfather
- Several people in hospital after car crashes into Moncton transit bus
- 'We were completely blown away:' Google Canada praises Moncton fourth-grader's Google doodle design
- N.B. man sentenced for sexual assaults on 4-year-old girl
- 'Trial offers' dupe Atlantic Canadians into paying for unwanted skin-care products
- 'I can't go back behind again': 2 women still fighting Phoenix pay problems
- 82-year-old Minto woman dies after being struck by car
- Sleeping on death row? Dorchester jail-turned-lodgings promises good rest
- Wondering what's closed on Victoria Day? We've got you covered
- Group forms to combat unsafe, illegal ATV use in province
- 108 lose jobs in overnight fire at Miscou Island fish plant