Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
British surfer Steve King is in the Maritimes this week to surf our tidal bores, including the Petitcodiac River in Moncton.
Political Panel host Terry Seguin assembled all seven candidates for the P.C. leadership and ran them through seven questions, each on a different topic.
New rules take effect today that could further dampen an already slow New Brunswick real estate market. Anyone taking out an insured mortgage will have to show they can afford it at higher than present interest rates.
Fredericton-based cidery wants New Brunswickers to bring them apples from long-abandoned orchards and trees.
Top News Headlines
- Donald Trump says he would accept 'a clear' election result, but challenge a 'questionable' one
- Justice minister names 24 new judges in bid to end 'urgent' vacancies
- Mother warns 'party drug' users after daughter dies from drinking too much water
- Why Trump's refusal to end talk of rigged election may be dangerous: Keith Boag
- Fredericton's Community Closet offers free clothing for those who need it
- Dennis Oland appeal judge rejects lawyer's suggestion there was no animosity with dad
- Man pleads guilty to operating brothels out of hotels
- Dennis Oland murder appeal challenges evidence, jury instructions
- Man survives shot to the face after rifle malfunctions
- Possible cougar sightings near Tracy have residents rattled
- Dennis Oland murder appeal decision possible by Monday
- Dennis Oland murder appeal hears concerns from top judge about trial
- Dennis Oland murder appeal considers his 'lie' about brown sports jacket
- 35-pound salmon caught on Southwest Miramichi near Blissfield
- Devin Morningstar's murder trial hears of yelling in apartment
- Neighbour blocks controversial Waterloo Row construction