Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
British surfer Steve King is in the Maritimes this week to surf our tidal bores, including the Petitcodiac River in Moncton.
Political Panel host Terry Seguin assembled all seven candidates for the P.C. leadership and ran them through seven questions, each on a different topic.
New rules take effect today that could further dampen an already slow New Brunswick real estate market. Anyone taking out an insured mortgage will have to show they can afford it at higher than present interest rates.
Fredericton-based cidery wants New Brunswickers to bring them apples from long-abandoned orchards and trees.
Top News Headlines
- Fredericton's Community Closet offers free clothing for those who need it
- Dennis Oland appeal judge rejects lawyer's suggestion there was no animosity with dad
- Bathurst bylaw: No trick-or-treating after 7 p.m., must be under 14
- Possible cougar sightings near Tracy have residents rattled
- Man pleads guilty to operating brothels out of hotels
- Dennis Oland murder appeal challenges evidence, jury instructions
- Man survives shot to the face after rifle malfunctions
- Dennis Oland murder appeal decision possible by Monday
- Suspects arrested in $10K diamond theft in Saint John
- Baylee Wylie died before fire started, murder trial told
- Dennis Oland murder appeal considers his 'lie' about brown sports jacket
- Dennis Oland murder appeal hears concerns from top judge about trial