Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
A Moncton family feels trapped in an unsafe apartment while trying to find an affordable home.
A non-profit group in Sackville is hosting draft-proofing work parties in low-income homes to help combat climate change and hefty heating costs.
Power and internet are out, snow is everywhere but there are men and women working all hours of the day and night trying to get every system restored.
The musician discusses whether he prefers playing in the Maritimes, getting kicked out of Fort McMurray and where his career goes next.
Top News Headlines
- 'I had a machine gun': Upper-class roots didn't stop Natalia Bolivar from fighting in Cuban Revolution
- Hoarding Air Miles for a holiday? Why overseas flights aren't always a great deal
- 'Why not have a conversation?': Trevor Noah defends controversial Tomi Lahren interview on racism
- Fidel Castro's remains interred in private ceremony in eastern Cuba
- Moncton area seeks to import 700 skilled American workers
- More than 1/3 of fatal crashes in N.B. involve impaired driving
- 88 keys: longtime piano tuner helps people make music
- From 'tragedy' comes a star-studded Saint John sporting event this weekend
- Fundy Trail connections to get $45M upgrade
- Thieves nabbed in $10K diamond heist get different sentences
- Moncton SportsDome temporarily closed after fire
- Under the ice of lakes: 'There is a lot alive and active down there'
- Hallelujah! Symphony NB concert to raise funds for cathedral renos
- Wanted: the Indigenous Star Wars
- Family feels trapped in unsafe Moncton apartment until affordable home is found
- Employers get 'sticker shock' as workers' compensation premiums rise