nb-moncton-courthouse-220

Jeffery Amos will return to Moncton provincial court on April 2. (Kate Letterick/CBC)

The court case of a Moncton man facing child pornography charges related to an unlicensed daycare his wife operates at their home has been delayed once again.

RCMP need more time to go through the three terabytes - or three trillion bytes - of computer data seized from the home of Jeffery Adam Amos, the provincial courtroom heard.

Amos, 32, is charged with two counts of making child pornography, one count of possession of child pornography and two counts of voyeurism.

More charges are possible, police have said.

Amos, who has not yet entered any pleas, is scheduled to return to court on April 2. He remains in custody.

The case was previously adjourned twice at the request of Amos' defence lawyer.

The RCMP’s Integrated Child Exploitation Unit arrested Amos following an investigation into a complaint in October about alleged incidents at the residential daycare on Frampton Lane dating back to February of last year, Const. Damien Thériault has said.

Two victims have been identified so far in the investigation, Thériault said.