Collision between dump truck and pickup truck
Air Date: May 12, 2017 3:31 PM AT
A 58-year-old man from Cocagne suffered serious injuries in a crash with a dump truck on Thursday on Highway 11.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
- Community seethes and government apologizes for burning of historic bridge remnants
- 'Long overdue': New Brunswick considers domestic violence leave
- Dorchester prison lockdown ends after federal investigators find 'no danger' to staff
- Premier promises $25M to expand job prospects at home for young people
Heavy rain caused water levels to rise in Hoyt, N.B., on Saturday morning. The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding.
The small New Brunswick community was decimated by flooding like many parts of New Brunswick.
This week the panel debates the controversial deal to give Medavie control over extra-mural care, Tele-Care.
East Coast folk get a passing grade in a good Samaritan test set up by the region's credit unions.
Top News Headlines
- How Bill Morneau may use Sweden's gender-balanced snow-clearing to adjust Canadian budgets
- Winnipeg guitarist who left mother to die on floor pleads guilty to negligence
- Dick Pound criticizes IOC for not punishing Russia strongly enough for Olympic doping
- Evacuations over but highway remains closed after fire at Port Coquitlam, B.C., train yard
- Impressive pearl found in Bay of Fundy scallop
- New winter storm expected to dump 30 cm of snow in north, 40 mm of rain in south
- Beer... in this place: new road signs point to nearest brews
- Conditions in Dorchester prison unit too dangerous for staff, union says
- 'It's like Frankenstein's lab': Massive 78-year-old transmitter for sale
- Prison guards involved in Matthew Hines case not disciplined for more than a year
- White nationalist group says more racist posters coming to UNB
- Tory MLA wants Blaine Higgs to promise the PCs will abolish Medavie deal
- Briefcase found in attic holds clues to secret society of francophones
- Plastic bags woven into sleeping mats for Fredericton's homeless
- Stronger ties needed between Quebec and N.B., minister says
- Dorchester prison under lockdown for 3rd evening