Border collie dogsled at Tim Hortons drivethru
Air Date: Feb 08, 2016 6:42 PM AT
Alyson Mitton's dogs took her through the Sussex, N.B., Tim Hortons drivethru in true Canadian fashion
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
After months of testing samples of hair and scat gathered in New Brunswick for potential cougar DNA the first batch of results are in — and they are definitive.
Saint John's known for having the most escalators in the province. While that's a strange thing for anyone to brag about, you likely won't hear much boasting because few of them are actually functioning.
Developer Max Kotlowski's ambitious plans for Reversing Falls come closer to completion.
Winds were gusting up to 80 km/h in many parts of the province during the morning and remained strong into the afternoon, knocking out power, forcing some ferries off their runs and prompting the closure of some coastal roadways.
Top News Headlines
- Mom who gave her ill son herbal products before he died faces verdict
- Why the spy trade is such a booming industry: Brian Stewart
- 'Whatever means necessary': How these insiders tricked Loblaws shoppers into signing up for credit cards
- Trump's son-in-law heading to Calgary to speak with Liberal cabinet
- They crushed it! UNB students win popsicle-stick bridge contest
- 'Not your normal day': Saint John firefighters battle four fires in 24 hours
- Swastika snow carving upsets Mount Allison University community
- Woman dies after snowmobile accident near Mactaquac Provincial Park
- New Brunswick weather: a nasty Tuesday is on the way
- 'Buy local' cafe set to open in former Real Food Connections location
- Pembroke farmer scrambling to sell surplus veggies
- Snow, freezing rain and rain expected across province Tuesday
- Saint John's racist place names need to change, group says
- 2 teens reported missing found in Saint John
- Marissa Shephard's plea on assault charge, postponed a second time
- Fredericton man charged after $710K worth of drugs seized