Two teens are facing charges in connection with a bomb threat at Harbour View High School in Saint John last week.
Saint John police say they were called to the school in the city's north end on March 2 at 9:47 a.m.
Saint John Police Force Sgt. Lori Magee said someone had left a phone message the previous evening about a bomb.
Two males, aged 16 and 17, were arrested following an investigation, she said.
They are both facing charges of uttering threats and false messaging, said Magee.
The 16-year-old is facing additional charges of violating a court order. He's expected to appear in court on Wednesday.
The 17-year-old has been released and ordered to appear in court on April 27.