Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Justice Ernest Drapeau said the conviction was quashed and ordered a bail hearing to be heard at 11 a.m. Tuesday.
British surfer Steve King is in the Maritimes this week to surf our tidal bores, including the Petitcodiac River in Moncton.
Political Panel host Terry Seguin assembled all seven candidates for the P.C. leadership and ran them through seven questions, each on a different topic.
New rules take effect today that could further dampen an already slow New Brunswick real estate market. Anyone taking out an insured mortgage will have to show they can afford it at higher than present interest rates.
Top News Headlines
- Bathurst bylaw: No trick-or-treating after 7 p.m., must be under 14
- Dennis Oland gets new 2nd-degree murder trial, as appeal court cites judge's error
- Dennis Oland murder conviction appeal decision expected today
- Blaine Higgs wins New Brunswick Progressive Conservative leadership race
- Devin Morningstar's trial hears from RCMP blood expert
- Firefighters find woman's body after Val-d'Amour fire
- Dennis Oland's Supreme Court bail appeal expected to proceed even if moot point
- NB Liquor's cheap beer promotion cut into its profit margin
- Saint John man still missing pay after Phoenix fiasco
- Can province's new PC leader bring party together to win next election?
- Legs for Literacy in Moncton draws 3,000 participants
- Dissension in Dennis Oland murder appeal would trigger Supreme Court review