Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
The New Brunswick government is increasing the cap of how much seniors will pay per day for nursing home care to $175, from $113, Social Development Minister Cathy Rogers announced on Monday.
Terry Seguin hosts this week's political panel. The topic - How does government make its decisions on what to cut and what to spend on? Is there a better way?
The Bard in the Barracks producers are in search of Romeo and Juliet characters in Fredericton for a summer production
Matt White has developed his Sussex Beard Oil brand of products to tame bushy bristles.
Top News Headlines
- Stephen Horsman says GPS units for vans transporting prisoners pending
- New nursing home fee formula 'unacceptable,' says seniors advocate
- New Brunswick RCMP officers injured trying to stop ATV
- Wild turkeys creating unique problems in Minto, Chipman
- Missing St. Andrews woman found
- Jacques Dubé injured in hit-and-run cycling incident
- Explosion at Moncton Midas sends mechanic to hospital with burns
- Saint-Quentin motorcycle crash kills 57-year-old man
- Cathy Rogers concedes nursing home changes are 'unpopular'
- Baby Sadie teaches Quispamsis students about empathy
- School closure votes show opinion is turning, PC MLA says
- St. Andrews woman reported missing from her home