Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
Erica Peterson discusses the situation on Saunders Street Wednesday morning.
The church bell rang in Petitcodiac every Sunday morning for years, but members of the congregation aren't sure when they will hear it again now that the church steeple has been demolished.
Elsie Wayne, former PC MP and Saint John mayor, dead is at 84. Here is a look back at her 1983 victory in the Saint John's mayor's race.
Brother of Tragically Hip's drummer gave Jason DeRoche of Moncton free tickets to Kingston show.
Top News Headlines
- 'Anything goes' in Canada's surrogacy system, which gives foreign parents advantage over Canadian ones
- 'Alt-right' rising: Clinton takes on Trump's embrace by white nationalists
- 45K legal claims pending against federal government
- Toronto crossbow deaths in east end linked to suspicious package downtown: police
- Elsie Wayne, former PC MP and Saint John mayor, dead at 84
- Ex-daycare owner testifies she tied children to chairs when they were restless
- Fredericton police investigate shooting in downtown house
- Ex-daycare owner Celine Lang grilled by Crown about dousing boy with water
- Nova Scotia won't engage in beer war with New Brunswick
- Ayr Motor Express loses right to Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Hip concert 'etched on my heart,' says fan with same cancer as Gord Downie
- Prison watchdog investigates death of N.B. inmate pepper-sprayed 5 times by guards
- Fredericton police search for missing 18-year-old, Heidi Sowers
- Puffin chicks on Machias Seal Island starve to death
- Rescue efforts called off for missing person in water near Richibucto
- New Brunswick man, 23, killed in single-car crash