A few lost or stolen keys are costing taxpayers over $200,000
Air Date: May 18, 2017 7:36 PM AT
Master keys to NB Housing apartments were lost or stolen three times in a nine-month span, costing the low-income housing corporation multiple headaches and more than $213,000 to fix so far.
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
An app created by the owner of two Moncton retirement homes gives families a link with regularly updated information about their loved ones' lives and health.
Here's what Kelly McGuire-Wilson saw as Miscou Island started to burn.
Necropsy done in northeastern New Brunswick to determine how whale died
At 87 the adventurous grandmother from Beresford got her wish to go skydiving.
Top News Headlines
- Saint John mayor praised for 'taking a stand' against anti-Pride prejudice
- Three injured after propane tank explosion in trailer at Crystal Beach Campground
- Helping birds keep their heads: Flashy cat collars aimed at saving songbirds
- 'We're jumping in': 3 men abandon ship as boat catches fire
- Moncton cancer survivor wins world taekwondo title after entering on a whim
- 'It's very troubling': N.B. lobster fishermen discouraged by lower wages, union says
- 27-year-old man dies after ATV crash in French Village
- 16-year-old girl dead after single-vehicle crash near Shemogue
- Body found in St. John River identified as missing Morrell Siding man
- 'Swirling' wind storm hits Grand Lake area property
- A YouTube dream: Cuban music performance wins New Brunswick Youth Orchestra 1 million views
- Fredericton council votes against controversial median for York Street