A few lost or stolen keys are costing taxpayers over $200,000
Air Date: May 18, 2017 7:36 PM AT
Master keys to NB Housing apartments were lost or stolen three times in a nine-month span, costing the low-income housing corporation multiple headaches and more than $213,000 to fix so far.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest New Brunswick News Headlines
A Dalhousie councillor was once again thrown out of a town meeting on Monday night, after refusing to apologize to the mayor and other members of council for allegedly swearing and insulting colleagues and staff.
Does the Inclusion program need to be modified? If it is modified, what changes would be appropriate? The political panel addresses those points.
Students in Fredericton are protesting the price of parking passes, saying an unpaved, potholed lot behind the Aitken Centre at the University of New Brunswick is frequently the only place to deposit their vehicles.
A suit of armour stolen from a Saint John store has been returned.
Top News Headlines
- 'You're attacked, you're hated': Former Halifax firefighter to get public apology for systemic discrimination
- Trump could raise demands from Israel for peace following Jerusalem declaration
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi triumphs as more than just a reunion for Luke and friends
- Quebec jurist Richard Wagner named next Supreme Court chief justice
- Syrian refugees slam interpreting services in Saint John
- 'You don't gain, you just exist': Low wages keeping New Brunswickers from getting ahead
- 'It doesn't get any rarer than this': Mistle thrush could be continent's first
- First winter storm of the season brings snow and power outages to N.B.
- 'Typical Joshua': 12-year-old champions massive winter charity drive
- Gallant's chief of staff, a key player in the assessment scandal, appealed his own tax hike
- Rescuing whales 'high-risk' work government doesn't want to do, DFO email shows
- How this painting by a 'toy boy' to a Romanian princess ended up in a Saint John auction
- Your neighbourhood weed retailer will be called CannabisNB
- Missing man Tyler Fillmore sighted in Port Elgin area, RCMP say
- Fire chief says arsonist was behind Moncton gym fire
- Too early to celebrate success of free tuition program, critics say