What's open and what's closed on Victoria Day
Find out what's open and what's closed on Victoria Day, also known in Quebec as Patriots' Day.
- Most banks.
- Federal and provincial government offices.
- Montreal municipal court.
- Most city offices.
- Pointe-à-Callière Museum.
- The SAQ.
- Botanical Garden, Biodome, Insectarium, Planetarium.
- Atwater, Jean-Talon, Maisonneuve and Lachine markets.
- Bonsecours Market.
- Fairview Shopping Centre.
- Grocery and retail stores — check individually.
- Depending on bus line, STM buses running on either Saturday or Sunday schedule.
- Laval and Longueuil buses running on Saturday schedule.
- Recycling and garbage collection, as well as large-item pickups, will happen on a regular schedule.
- Sports arenas, indoor pools, sports centres and libraries — check individually.
Don't forget, you still need to feed the parking meter and pay attention to parking signs!